Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest buddy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2015
hi i need a quest buddy and if you want to be my quest buddy meat me in the realm wu and i do not have text chat
and you at least need to be done with malistare
and for the test if you and me can fight the jade oni 2 times then you can be my buddy
and meet me at golem court be behind the tower

-luke skywalker level 39 fire wizard because i am having trouble on some quest

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
easy411 on Feb 7, 2016 wrote:
hi i need a quest buddy and if you want to be my quest buddy meat me in the realm wu and i do not have text chat
and you at least need to be done with malistare
and for the test if you and me can fight the jade oni 2 times then you can be my buddy
and meet me at golem court be behind the tower

-luke skywalker level 39 fire wizard because i am having trouble on some quest
Hi,

I know I do not meet these requirements, but I would like to help.I am only a level 43 but I can help you through any battle or quest you are stuck on. I am currently only questing in mooshu, but I can be pretty useful at times. If anything, I will summon a powerful henchmen to help us during tough battles.

Again, I am sorry I dont meet the requirements, but I would still like to help.

Heather StarSong lvl 43

Survivor
Jan 20, 2015
omagicspells on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:
Hi,

I know I do not meet these requirements, but I would like to help.I am only a level 43 but I can help you through any battle or quest you are stuck on. I am currently only questing in mooshu, but I can be pretty useful at times. If anything, I will summon a powerful henchmen to help us during tough battles.

Again, I am sorry I dont meet the requirements, but I would still like to help.

Heather StarSong lvl 43
welp i said only people who killed malistare because i need to kill the collecter and be past dragon spyre but im sorry you cant