Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blade of the felled Titan glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2013
Ok so I have done Cronus so many times I've lost count... The number, probably somewhere in the hundreds... I've been doing this for the Athame: Blade of the Felled Titan. I just can't get it, everyone else I've done it with gets it in like 5-10 tries and I'm just stuck here. I really want it so I can continue questing in Azteca and have less troubles soloing. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

EVAN STORMHAMMER level 91

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
5upersango17 on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
Ok so I have done Cronus so many times I've lost count... The number, probably somewhere in the hundreds... I've been doing this for the Athame: Blade of the Felled Titan. I just can't get it, everyone else I've done it with gets it in like 5-10 tries and I'm just stuck here. I really want it so I can continue questing in Azteca and have less troubles soloing. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

EVAN STORMHAMMER level 91
Don't worry, at least no one has ever reached my farming drop failures of 228 runs on Rasputin (I'm not kidding, very Determined that I was counting, also my alt got 4 of the decks I was farming for with my main so I raged each time he got it...) at least each run only took five minutes... anyways like always, the drop system is pretty random, you'll just have to keep trying. But, once you reach Rasputin with my luck, you'll die a little bit inside each time...

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Dude... when I was farming for that thing... ugh. I was farming with two of my accounts and the character on one account would get the blade dropped like every other battle. I have SOOOO many of those things on that account its not even funny. Meanwhile my other account couldn't get a single one. Finally after I don't know how many battles the unlucky account finally got one dropped. It's so frustrating. At least that's a really easy battle.