Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Ice gear? (Transcendent)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2015
So, I have been using Waterworks set since level 70, I'm 71 Now but I wanted to know if there is better gear to obtain? Poseidon gear isn't that much better then WW. And I don't really prefer crafting but is there any farming bosses for this? I am in Zamunda, Zafaria, So that's my farthest. Thanks. And if you could tell me what the (Item is) I'm looking for a full set, Hat, Robe, Boots, Athame and ring, If there is a better Amulet then the Life Mastery then feel free but. I just wanted to know where I might go, Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
jacobb591 on Jan 25, 2016 wrote:
So, I have been using Waterworks set since level 70, I'm 71 Now but I wanted to know if there is better gear to obtain? Poseidon gear isn't that much better then WW. And I don't really prefer crafting but is there any farming bosses for this? I am in Zamunda, Zafaria, So that's my farthest. Thanks. And if you could tell me what the (Item is) I'm looking for a full set, Hat, Robe, Boots, Athame and ring, If there is a better Amulet then the Life Mastery then feel free but. I just wanted to know where I might go, Thanks!
Waterworks really is the best if you're not up for crafting. My primary school is ice and crafting is the best way to go for us. The level 76 and 74 Ice crafted robe and hat are the best way to go for a while. - Dylan Jade 105 Ice warlord, I hope I'm credible enough.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
You could also use a piece of Archmage Meowiarty's gear if you can get a team of people to help you