Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Masters Socket Wrench is Stuck!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
So I'm sitting there just minding my own business, putting my cool new wands up on my Botanical Gardens wall and one of the items I put up on the wall was a master socket wrench, which I now cannot get down. It physically will not let me click on the item, at all. It doesn't get highlighted, it hasn't moved, nothing. I am flabbergasted because my Adept Socket wrench went up on the wall and back down perfectly fine. I took a screenshot and everything of where the location of the wrench is and how its not being highlighted for movement. So ... am I down a Masters Socket wrench?

Victoria DeathCrafter 108

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
AliceG1800 on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
So I'm sitting there just minding my own business, putting my cool new wands up on my Botanical Gardens wall and one of the items I put up on the wall was a master socket wrench, which I now cannot get down. It physically will not let me click on the item, at all. It doesn't get highlighted, it hasn't moved, nothing. I am flabbergasted because my Adept Socket wrench went up on the wall and back down perfectly fine. I took a screenshot and everything of where the location of the wrench is and how its not being highlighted for movement. So ... am I down a Masters Socket wrench?

Try accessing it through your "Attic" screen. If you open the attic, click on "house" and then click on the "wall hanging" icon, the wrench should show up on the item list and you should be able to click on it and move it to your backpack.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
Oh my gosh you just saved my life thank you so much! I hadn't even thought about that wow.
Thank you so much again!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Reminds me of when Murphy the Enchanted Armament got stuck in a wall.

He was heavy, so I put him down in the only spot available, behind a chair close to a wall. Maybe too close. A few days later I went to rearrange my growing army of EAs and Murphy wouldn't budge. Not only that, he was visually melted partway into the wainscoting.

We tried everything, tried laying out a trail of Roman Meal bread crumbs, or Mike & Pike's candies, or putting Ivanhoe on the tv before going to sleep. Nothing worked. The tinny shouts and cries and intermittent verses of old army songs began growing fainter and fainter. Then someone told me to look in the attic. "Well why would I look there? He is stuck in the living room!"

Nope, just do it, and I did, and was able to pluck him out of the drywall.