Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reminder about bundle houses with fishing

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
If you have a bundle house, especially one on the Castle Tours, please take a moment to revisit and adjust decorations so they are not obstructing or covering Fishing areas or ponds.

I just got yelled at by a friend because they couldn't reach the pool at my Acropolis, because - get this - I glitched a Private Fishing Retreat object and a rug over the water.

Well, I moved it.

It got me to thinking, most of us decorated our new homes with wild abandon, never foreseeing a day when the actual water in our actual houses would be *gasp* functional.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
I thought about this after I started doing catch of the day fishing. So many are fish that are ONLY at the private houses. So I made sure that my ponds were all available to visitors. The hidden entrance to the lower two lakes will take some hunting but it is available.

Might also add that we all need to put our bundled houses on the tours so fishers can try for the catch of the day.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Even though I get it people want to go fishing I feel like they should respect my right to decorate my house the way I choose. Those decorations can take a long time to place especially for glitch housing and I'm not ruining an hour of hard work so someone can catch a piece of corrugated cardboard. Surely its not that hard to find another house with the fish you want with unblocked water ways.