Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Color/Dyes

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
How about a hoard pack that lets you change the color of any outfit or pet? And all colors are available, so I girl can get brown attire and a boy pink. You can even have ultra rare dyes that are rainbow for hairstyles.

That said, if life wizards colors are brown and green, I don't get why I can't dye my outfits brown.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
This is an awesome idea! Luckily for you it is already in the game! In the shopping district there is a dye shop. If you are having troubles finding it, just check your map. You can dye all** of your cloths colors of the rainbow. You can pick two colors or just one, then there you have it! It does cost a small amount of gold though. You can also change your pet's names!

Not all pets can be dyed, but some can! I know that the dragon, piggle, and a few others can be dyed.

There are currently two mounts that can be dyed as well. One is in the Jewler's Bundle, the other is in the Grand Tourney Bundle. Kinda ironic they are both equines. :)

I was kinda confused what you meant when you said that you can only dye your life outfits green. Are you referring to to limited color options at the bazaar? There is no rule that life wizards can only wear green.

**So not exactly all of your cloths can be dyed, mainly crowns items. If you mouse (er, wand) over the title, it will say "Non-Dyeable". That means it cannot be dyed. If you win a crowns item, you are kinda stuck with whatever color you get. If you buy it, you pick then, and then you are stuck with it. :)

Hope this was handy! Happy Dyeing!

-Rebecca Ashhunter :)