Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Ok, so, I am a level 94 and I am going to be pretty straight out here. In the second age of PvP, I usually had a rank of 10 or less and my record in the last year was 60. I lost hundreds of times and only won dozens. So, now that it is the third age, I want to do things the right way. My questions are:
Should I wait until a certain level or am I ok to start now?
Should I solo or 2v2, and if you say 2v2, what school should it be with?
What should my strategy be?
What should my deck set up be?
How often should I do practice PvP before a ranked match? (I never know how much I should practice a strategy or warm up before I do the real thing)
Should I focus on offense or defense or try to balance it out?
Thanks so much!
- Gabrielle Silversword

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
It makes me so happy knowing 70 people have read my post and not one bothered to answer

Survivor
Sep 01, 2014
Sorry to break it to you but is currently the weakest in PvP due to the extreme health difference and shield problems they have. If you want to do PvP I would suggest making a new one and going for level 60, best times for storm in my opinion. Just the other day I did a 1v2 practice match, all max level. It was a vs two . We were one shotted with Raging Bull on second round with 1 blade and critical.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Thanks for your advice, and it is pretty helpful, but I do disagree on one thing. It is an opinion if storm is the weakest school in PvP. Some of my friends have storm characters that have high ranks in PvP. Yes, they do have lower health, but that is just something to balance out their strong spells. Also, shields are not a specific problem to any school. Any school can use training points on any kinds of shields they want, and no matter what school, some people will use them wisely some people won't. But, thanks for giving me your input and I will definitely consider it.