Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spell idea for Death!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
hello guys and ladies this is my spell idea for death "Jack the Ripper" spell image this
MB background with a shadow person walking in the mist to the player or non player then comes out you
slashes you as a animation dealing 1150-1200 then heal back half. please feel free to tell me what you think.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2015
I am very interested with your animation idea, it sounds very cool! Kingsisle obviously can't use the name jack the ripper but maybe they could go with something such as Night Stalker. Obviously, there is no room for more spells until a 120 update so it could be a pet or treasure card given spell!

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
Jeremy DragonDream... on Jan 17, 2016 wrote:
hello guys and ladies this is my spell idea for death "Jack the Ripper" spell image this
MB background with a shadow person walking in the mist to the player or non player then comes out you
slashes you as a animation dealing 1150-1200 then heal back half. please feel free to tell me what you think.
I like the damage and swap, but the animation sounds a lot like deer knight.

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
As for the "Night stalker' It could work. I'd suggest less of a "walking out of fog and slashing" animation and more either a figure moving too quick to see behind the foggy distance, or perhaps a marleybonian building of which the figure leaps from, and slashes downwards. I'd reccomend changing the stats minorly. Giving pips, percentaqges, etc.

We already have our 9-10 pip spells which do similar enough

Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
yes kinda like Dk but the deferent is its a single hit and the background is all MB building but am glad you guys like the idea I was thinking the character would be that doctor cat from the MB lore story The Scratcher I was thinking he would fit as jack the ripper but - the knife lol, my idea on pips were to be a shadow spell seeing how we are at 6 pips and one shadow, if am right the shadow spells well be going though a pip spell cycle like our old spell 1-12 I think the cycle is 7 pips and one shadow for our next spells so that would make it 12 pips and one shadow for our last spells before another shadow pip may be added to 2 instead of 1 shadow if that's the cycle system this spell would be 7 pips and 1 shadow pip. Let me know if you guys have another ideas to add or changes.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
Jeremy DragonDream... on Jan 17, 2016 wrote:
Though I appreciate your creativity in new spell ideas, I think that "Jack the Ripper" would be in very poor distaste for a family-friendly game.

Jack was notorious for doing very despicable acts to women, and idolizing a loathsome person like this would be in very poor memory of his victims.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
Doesn't have to be jack as him self i was thinking more like The Scratcher from MB as the character for the replacement of jack and seeing how it be hard to do knowing that Jack the ripper was never seen again it was a idea.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Ellie Goldenheart on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
Though I appreciate your creativity in new spell ideas, I think that "Jack the Ripper" would be in very poor distaste for a family-friendly game.

Jack was notorious for doing very despicable acts to women, and idolizing a loathsome person like this would be in very poor memory of his victims.
Jaques the Scratcher already followed the whole storyline of the ripper in Marleybone in a family friendly format. It was done tastefully in my opinion. Working that character into a spell wouldn't harm anyone.