Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quick Level 30 Gear Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2016
Hello everyone. Recently I have been doing very well on my new Ice type, level 23. Soon, I will be going for level 25 gear in the bazaar. However, I know about Aquila's amazing level 30 ice gear. Do you support the idea for farming in Aquila, or is there better level 30 gear I could get somewhere else? I'm willing to give anything a try. Thanks!

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
I personally feel aquila gear is worth it if you are willing to put in the time to do the dungon, it seems much better than other gear I have, like level 20 crown gear. However, this is just my personal opinion. I don't know of any other places you can get gear better than it, unless you go to the crown shop ( and even then aquila gear might be better). Though if you do decide to do aquila, bring along some friends, and be prepared for tough fights.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Waste of time to farm Olympus, I usually only do it once to get the quest over with because the gear is only a little better than bazaar gear. Unless you are going to do magus pvp, I strongly oppose farming it. I usually just get to lvl 60 to farm waterworks, then craft better gear and then get to exalted for darkmoor. Also, you should use the sky iron hasta from Olympus, it's very helpful. Also if you ever buy a bundle, redeem the gear for lvl 50 and under, it's usually bad above lvl 60.

Lvl 110
Lvl 110
Lvl 110
Lvl 73
Lvl 31
Lvl 25