Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second Level of Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 13, 2011
When you see the building of the Bazaar, have you ever wondered what's on the second level of it? If you go outside and notice it, there are 2 levels. I would like to know what other people think.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Duncan SpiritWard on Jan 9, 2016 wrote:
When you see the building of the Bazaar, have you ever wondered what's on the second level of it? If you go outside and notice it, there are 2 levels. I would like to know what other people think.
the bazaar dude needs to sleep, doesnt he? :)

Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
Well, a lot of buildings anywhere through out Wizard101 hoave two or more floors, but when you go into the actual place, there is no second floor access, so it's like just for decoration.

- Hope this is what you wanted.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
That's where all the secret shops that we can't access exist...

...imagine the kind of bazaar when you click on the vendor, you're only shown what is usable to your wizard, and you have to click a button to reveal everything else for sale; instead of the way it is now.

...or how about a place were you can buy any fish in the game!

...a place where you have every spell vendor in the game.

...or here's a crazy thought, what if there was an entire mall up there, with every possible vendor in the game; all under one roof, in one place, for everyone to access.

...black market is where you can get items not available anywhere else in the game; but everything sold there brings incredible benefit and reward to your wizard.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2014
if t\we can go inside the second floor maybe secret trainers that we can learn and will help out all levels and the best part of my idea, we could sell any spells for training points and a handful of gold and purches more spells.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
It seems most logical that it is where the merchant lives, because he probably does not sleep in the shop.

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
If you go inside the Bazaar, you will notice that there is no place for stairs and if you look at the windows, you will see that the entire Bazaar is just one story tall.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
loserurs on Jan 10, 2016 wrote:
if t\we can go inside the second floor maybe secret trainers that we can learn and will help out all levels and the best part of my idea, we could sell any spells for training points and a handful of gold and purches more spells.
Well if you go to Mr.Lincoln in Golem court, you can buy pack your spells for training points already

-Just in case you didn't know you could do that