Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7 Schools of Wizards, but Only 6 Characters

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Why are there only 6 character slots when there are 7 schools to chose from? There needs to be an extra character slot added so everyone can enjoy all 7 of the schools. Fire is the only school I have not been able to make a wizard for. (Sorry Fire Wizards ) I love the overtime spells for fire in PvP and would love to use it. I do not want to delete any of my other characters because they all have made lots of progress and have been alive for like 3 or more years.

Please consider adding a 7th character slot so we can enjoy all 7 schools of Magic.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2015
this truly is a problem and it makes since 6 wizard but 7 classes

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I agree, if this was ever put into the game I would love it and I wouldn't have to make another account for one wizard

Survivor
Apr 22, 2015
I have 6 characters, one of each class aside from Life. Then I have secondary class as Life for all other characters, that way I can heal when needed on anyone.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
This has been discussed since the very beginning of the game. It will not change. As far as I know we haven't been given an explanation by an official KI staff member, but this is just how it is.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Starblood653 on Jan 11, 2016 wrote:
This has been discussed since the very beginning of the game. It will not change. As far as I know we haven't been given an explanation by an official KI staff member, but this is just how it is.
No one said it wouldn't change.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
It'll never happen, but I agree. I mean in Pirate101 there are 5 classes and 6 character slots so 7 classes should equal at least 7 character slots (I vote 8 hehe).

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I mean there ARE like 6 other desks in the back ground, adding one more wizard slot wouldn't hurt anyone. lets also not forget though. there might just be a good reasonable explanation for not adding more slots but they don't tell us information like that so I doubt it would ever happen.... but we can all dream right

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Definitely agree with this idea, the only school I'm missing is Storm which is a very unique school and a very fun school to play as, I don't want to delete any of my wizards either since I spend a decent amount of time on most of them but I also don't want to have to pay an extra $10 just for ONE wizard. Also, the main reasons this hasn't been added yet are 1.) Money 2.)Bandwidth.

Lvl 110
Lvl 110
Lvl 101 (farming darkmoor, will max after)
Lvl 68
Lvl 31
Lvl 25
Lvl 0