Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
im not sure where to post this, how do you make things bigger and move at our houses? im doing something wrong

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
diggybee on Jan 5, 2020 wrote:
im not sure where to post this, how do you make things bigger and move at our houses? im doing something wrong
You need to use Castle Magic to do that. It allows you to change the size of an object, move it around, or make unique sounds, among other things. Speak to Babbage Basset in Marleybone, outside the Royal Museum. I must warn you, though, it can be quite pricey.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2019
I would like to see a few things in housing

1. A way to buy a home in Grizzleheim that is not crafting or crowns.

2. To share a home with some one. For example I play with my husband and it would be nice if there was some way to buy a home for two or more people.

3. I have noticed in a lot of the worlds the homes, school and other area's have furniture that you can not buy in that worlds housing shop. Simple things like desk and chairs and paintings and so on. It would be nice to be able to say for example you are in Wizard City in the head masters office and notice something there (again book case or something like that) and go to the store there and get it. Another thing that would be a cool is that the shops have mannequins with clothing on them. We get sets in wizards city (the set you have to collect things for that one lady) and Wysteria you get the school uniform but cant display it once you get it. If we have house mannequins then we could show off sets we have earned or bought but don't want to sell (or can't).

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
storm2773 on Dec 20, 2019 wrote:
I recently purchased the frostbite dungeon and it is for really low lvl I am max please fix this I have no use for this
the minions are like a lvl one can you change and make the minions higher or return my crowns
ty
Hey there,

If you haven't figured this out yet, this isn't actually a dungeon, as it is basically just the winter theme of the Monstrodome. Meaning you would have to collect summon monster tcs and insert them in this item, sort of like a music player.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
rosetrent10 on Jan 7, 2020 wrote:

2. To share a home with some one. For example I play with my husband and it would be nice if there was some way to buy a home for two or more people.

3. I have noticed in a lot of the worlds the homes, school and other area's have furniture that you can not buy in that worlds housing shop. Simple things like desk and chairs and paintings and so on. It would be nice to be able to say for example you are in Wizard City in the head masters office and notice something there (again book case or something like that) and go to the store there and get it. Another thing that would be a cool is that the shops have mannequins with clothing on them. We get sets in wizards city (the set you have to collect things for that one lady) and Wysteria you get the school uniform but cant display it once you get it. If we have house mannequins then we could show off sets we have earned or bought but don't want to sell (or can't).
To support and add:

1) All worlds from Celestia on lack both in buyable by gold Modest and Deluxe non-Crown shop housing on their respective worlds (the exception being Mirage where there are a number of modest buyable apartments, but none have exteriors and none are Deluxe). There's even a housing vendor stand in Khrysalis with no one there!

2) Sharing a house between wizards on your account would be nice too.

3) To go with this, plant life as well. Catching such by fishing or drops is just too random. It's less challenging and more annoying. I like being able to decorate my homes without having to worry if the nth time I fight some boss or monster it may drop or if I have to do it all over again.

4) I'd love more world tapestries, especially to Baobab Crossroads and Walruskberg. Some for Empyrea would be nice too. Eventually, I'd love one to every area of a given world. (Especially places that take a while to get to like Haunted Cave).

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
rosetrent10 on Jan 7, 2020 wrote:

i think sharing a house is a great idea! even just with characters on one account. I'd also love to see more housing items available, as the same old stuff gets stale. It's been a while since we've seen new furniture sets, which would be quite welcome among decorators. @rosetrent10, just a little info to check out: the Dragon's Fjord house in the crowns shop is a smaller grizzleheim house, and you can get it for 100K gold. Furniture sets i referenced are in the crowns shop as well, also available for gold. Finally, the recipe vendor in marleybone, felicia something-or-other has recipes to craft male and female mannequins & they're pretty easy to craft. i have them all over my houses with outfits i like or want to save. plus, a dressed mannequin only counts as one item in your house. Hope this helps

Survivor
Dec 20, 2017
can we have teachers like at of the school prossfers and we can tarin form them in our house

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
I think the paintings that are displayed for each house in the backpack would be great additions. They could be added to fishing chests in the respective houses so they are elusive enough to hold value but common enough for a determined player to get.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Survivor
Jul 01, 2017
I know this isn’t what the question asked was, but I couldn’t find where to put new badge ideas. I was thinking about you guys making a badge called “Master of The Spiral” or something along those lines. You would unlock it by completing every other badge in the game. It would be a nice thing to grind for.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
This might no quite fit the question but I would really like to see teleporters to your most frequented areas in the spiral. For example I go to the bazar and Loremaster often so it would be cool if I could teleport to those areas from my home. I would also enjoy having a team up kiosk at my home.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
I know that I am posting a lot of suggestions but I keep thinking of new ones. I would really like to connect my houses. Similarly to how you travel between areas in a world. It could be a part of castle magic where you choose a door or other type of entrance that brings you to a corresponding door at one of your other houses. That way we don’t have to equip a house every time we want to visit it. That way it is almost like you are visiting your own world.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Clothing display stands are needed for our houses because there are some clothing that look great but the wizard has out leveled it or it is a seasonal outfit.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Bucisfav on Mar 1, 2020 wrote:
Clothing display stands are needed for our houses because there are some clothing that look great but the wizard has out leveled it or it is a seasonal outfit.
Such a thing does exist, actually. There are Mannequins that you can put in your house and put clothing items on. I think you have to craft them, though.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2019
Please allow the Grub Guardian exclusive housing items to be made available elsewhere in the game

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
the purple oval rugs that Grandma has in her house in the Aero Plains.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2019
I know we already have teleporters, but they can be a little confusing when you have more than one of the same color. I was thinking that we should have housing displays (like the ones in the housing shop in the shopping district that have the little houses floating inside a bubble) that we could place anywhere in our houses as a teleporter to that house. Not only would it keep some players from having to buy signs to place next to their teleporters (which can look a little tacky for those trying to be the ultimate decorator), but it would also be a cool way to display the houses you own to other players when they visit your home and make it easy for them to travel between your houses.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
I would to see street/cave-based schools in Wizard City--for example, a house based in FireCat Alley, a house based in Triton Alley, a house based even in the Haunted Cave, etc! I would love to see more houses that actually exit you into the street they're based in, and I think street/cave based schools would be a super fun addition! We could have our fire or ice wizards live in FireCat Alley or Colossus Boulevard, our life and death wizards live in the Haunted Cave or in Unicorn Way! I think it would just add a little bit more... persona to our wizards.

I also would love to see the Young Battle Drake actually made into a mount--maybe a free mount granted to our wizards after defeating Malistaire? When doing the quest, I actually thought I'd get to keep the Battle Drake as a mount, but that never happened, and I gotta say... I was bummed. I think it would be cute since in the storyline, it seems the wizards have developed an attachment to the Battle Drake, so it would be fun if we got to keep them in the end. Similar to a circumstance in Avalon with the MorningStar ostrich that we help create; (I also thought we would be able to keep the MorningStar mount). I think when it comes to quests like that, a fun little reward would be to actually reap the benefits of the quest (keeping the Battle Drake or keeping the MorningStar mount in these instances).

That is all! Again, thanks for giving us these chances to express our ideas! ~

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Survivor
Oct 20, 2014
I would LOVE some sort of housing item that you can interact with that would harvest all of your gardening plants for you (only usable by the owner), or maybe some sort of castle magic option for it. There's also option for it to be a button if preferred, but I think this addition would definitely be welcomed. Lots of people garden because it is so useful, and improving the time efficiency would make a lot of people happy. Hope you consider my idea, thanks!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
So many things that could be done for the Housing Item Requests:

A magical wardrobe where all different types of changes can be moved from backpack to the wardrobe placed in each of the houses of course has to be bought by gold or crowns.

Still looking for more Interactive people and certain pets or animals that make sounds when a wizard actually pets or rides them when visiting that house. Like bull riding, ostrich races, elephant rides etc.

A BBQ grill would be great with meat and vegetables on the grill for parties wizards like to throw.

Oh like the bull riding. Get a mechanical bull for wizards to give a go earning coin or simple prizes for the one who lasted longer.

The last one I'm not sure where to post exactly. However, here goes. Changing the name of your wizard (s), For a set amount of gold or crown.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

In your travels throughout the Spiral, have you ever seen something neat and thought "I want that for my house"?

If so, please post your requests here for items in game that you'd like to see converted to housing items.

When you make your request, please be as specific as possible. Describe the item clearly and include the world and area location where you saw it in game.

It is also very helpful if you take a screenshot of the item and also of where you are standing on the map when you are looking at it. You can send those screenshots attached to an email titled "Housing Item Request" to community@wizard101.com.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!
A balance Desk. Been wanting one for years.

Also...There are portraits of the Professors in Crown Shop... But not Dworgyn. I would like to see one of Dworgyn

Another, when I was in Malistaire Drake's House, I was crazy in love with the portrait of him and his wife! It was so sweet that it almost made me forgive him for trying to kill me. :P ALMOST

Also the roses in his house the ones in the vases by the memorial of his wife? Where the picture of Malistaire and Sylvia is? I would love those!!! I love roses and it saddens me that they aren't for sale anywhere....I get lucky to even find the Darkmoor rose bushes in Bazaar.... MAKE ROSES

~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 118

Survivor
May 01, 2012
Not sure this one has been said but the wardrobe like display in the bazaar would be nice to have. It'd be nice to make a shop theme or section in our houses or can also be used as a wardrobe as well.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2017
I love the Spring Globes under the cherry trees. Is there a chance we may get a Fall Globe to put under our maple and elm trees?

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
HWillowrunner on Apr 5, 2020 wrote:
I love the Spring Globes under the cherry trees. Is there a chance we may get a Fall Globe to put under our maple and elm trees?
I Love the globes to. it would be really cool to have them for all holidays besides Christmas. it could have hearts, eggs, etc falling.