Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2012
You know that piglet statue infront of lucky hook line? I’d like that with the wisps included

Survivor
Jan 15, 2017
I think its in Avalon when you go in a dun there is pic of owls all over the walls it would be awesome to have those owl pics in the bazaar. Fallon Duskheart 125

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Terrorwing Enforcer please! Want them in my house as a guest! But cannot happen with current monstrology options, would love for there to be added Extract Draconian animus so I can do this, and with many other Draconian for my dragon-theme'd house!

Thanks for reading!

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Kingsisle, i absolutely love the creative freedom that castle blocks create, however. I feel that it could be so much cooler if we were able to use wallpaper and flooring housing items on the bricks. I know it would probably be a hassle to add but i think it could be a really amazing opportunity to make housing even cooler!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
i think we need a house subject under the hobbies section in the message boards. so we can ask questions there.

i want to know how to do the house effects? i have tried but cant get them to work

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
TucsonWizard on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
I would like to see all wizards receive a small replica of the "band members" we've rescued for Zeke.
Smiths, Beetles, Stray Cats, Yardbirds, Blue Oysters, Stone Roses, Troggs, Lounge Lizards, UFOs, Sock Monkeys, Khryckets, Black Crows, Wallflowers, Iron Butterflies and Polar Roses*.

(*The Polar Roses seem to be the only one of these that's not a current or former musical group - at least I can find no reference of it as a band name)

And as an added bonus - maybe a cabinet of some sort to display them all once they're collected.

"Hey there 'lil wizard, one of them Beetles you wrangled up decided he'd like to stay at your house for a while if'n ya don't mind... I'll stick him in your backpack for now".
i love the idea of a replica of the zeke items and a cabinet for them

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
I'm one of *those* people who plays Wizard101 to buy things and decorate houses. Must have two or more of everything, mastered crafting long ago, even bought the jungle boat to recreate a "room of requirement" from the extra stuff I have.

After all that (and almost 10 years), I'd say the most frustrating thing is the lack of landscaping material. We have school collections of furniture, and world collections of furniture, why can't we have world collections of trees and bushes and stuff?

Or make a foliage hoard pack..

Or maybe make seasonal foliage packs (winter, spring, summer, fall, so we can transform landscapes by season)

Thanks for thinking about it!

P.S. If you're considering fun things to add, how about:

A wizard dart board (for pub wall art)

A picnic basket (someone somewhere needs to have a picnic)

Island band instruments (what else should go on the island getaway but the pieces of a calypso band.. steel drums and all)

Survivor
Feb 07, 2014
I agree 100%.
It's really frustrating sometimes when you don't have any bushes or trees that quite match the ones built into a given house.
First example that comes to mind is my Balance wizard's school house. It uses the same basic bush as decoration, but the shade of green used is different from the one used in the basic housing item bush.

School and world landscaping packs like there are for the furniture would be great.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
I think it would be amazing if the game implemented a new type of mount like a mermaid tail or something I know it's not technically a "housing" item more like equipment but it can be used as a housing item. :-)

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
I think it would be cool to have siren statues as housing items in the game. Like the ones you see in Atlantea.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
I personally really believe that they should bring back the Selena Gomez statue and portrait. Either in fishing chests like they did for the code wands. Or temporarily for like a throw back Thursday. I think that one of my biggest regrets in game was when I sold it because I didn't realize that I wouldn't be able to get it back, and I'm sure a lot of other people can relate. But yeah, I really like the idea of rare and unique items like that being brought back to the game for the sentimental value

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
I want all of the art in the spiral available! There is a lot of great art, I'm sick of being limited to the same old things. I want my Winter Wind Tower to have icy, holiday inspired art, not Darkmoor art. Make it all available! I also hope there will be a framing shop so that you can develop and frame all of your photomancy photo's!

Also, I love the animated columns in all of the teachers rooms in Arcanum. For example, the death column has ghosts rising in the middle, those are all really cool.

More furniture in general and bookcases prefilled with books and décor.

I want a wall mounted, flat, BIG screen TV where we could change channels and watch ranked matches and tournaments!

The HUGE spiral in the Arcanum is awesome, I'd love to be able to put one in all of my homes!

A new TC for house magic that allows you to move an item 25 units. So often I can't center something in a specific spot. Having this TC would fix that!

Chandeliers! Our homes need ceiling lights!

More characters for our home. I love the Djinni's in Mirage, I want them all! It would also be nice to have all the original teachers as well as the new!

All of the school trees in Ravenwood!

The blimps in Marleybone, I think it would be cool to have these floating around.

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
Oh, how could I forget, the new shadow boxes in the face changing room in the Shopping District! You know, the ones with the wizards ghostly faces in them? Those are fantastic!!!

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
Something else for castle magic, a hovering card. I like to put the Tallow Candles in the air like we've seen in Harry Potter, but they just sit still. If you could add a floating spell to them, they would slowly move up and down, not like the move up or down spell that makes the item move fast!

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
A day and night cycle!

A weather and season cycle!

A custom statue shop where you could make a statue of your own character!

A toilet!

More food for dining tables!

More plants, potted plants, flowers, and vases with flowers.

An intricate chemistry set (BIG)! Something with spiraling glass, burners, potions moving from one bottle to the next, etc.

Animus spells to get major characters, like Morganthe, the eagles in Aquilla, shadow characters, etc.

A portal to another house with the name of the house hovering above it, or even a view of the house through the portal.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2014
I second the better teleporters.
They should have options to enable text above and a house graphic.

Another thing that really stands out to me is that the empty wand rack is boring.
Update it to allow us to place wands on it. Even if it restricted to actual wands and not "wands" that are really staves, swords, spears, etc.

Some sort of farm tractor or other kind of farming equipment that can be used to automatically harvest all available plants in one click.

Finally, a bigger variety of wood castle blocks! The selection is a bit lacking compared to the stone and Azteca blocks. Would be great to have some way to add wallpaper to to walls and tiles/floors to floor blocks. Even if it required us to select wallpaper and tile on each block, it would be better than nothing. Or if at least blocks would take on the floor and wallpaper of the area it is placed in it would help a lot too.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2014
How about a Zeke pack featuring all the Zeke quest items? I'd pay crowns for that!

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
It would also be nice to have bric-a-brac elixirs up to 500 items in our homes. I can't fill up my red barn with plants on the allotted max amount of 350; it makes you wonder why there are so many spaces for plants if you can't fill them. Is there anyway we can get a big increase?

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
This is more of a housing magic idea, but I think it's useful nonetheless.

I'd personally like the ability to see all the spells (all the damage or heals that is - like wand hits up to the current mirage spells and maybe a few of the pest control spells from gardening) wizards use as effect spells for housing. There are some really neat things we'd be able to do if that was possible. I'd also like to see an ability to raise or lower the size of the spell effects much like we can change the size of housing objects. I imagine the easiest way to do that would be to allow the size of the spell effect to correspond with the size of the reflector using it.

I also think some more camera movements would be nice. I've noticed people are making "cutscenes" in their houses, and I think some better camera movements could make those look SUPER nice (swoops up and down from a direction, circular panning, etc). Also, maybe a way to extend or shorten the lengths of said camera movements would be nice. I've noticed in my own house designs that using the reflectors to do that is a very tough thing to make look good in the current state of housing magic.

a couple other things that could be kind of cool would be to have a spell that makes the target object follow the closest wizard (in relation to the activated reflector). I know we have one that teleports an object to the player, but that also just moves the object directly on top of said player. This is useful if you're wanting to move a teleporter onto a player, but when it comes to making a horror or challenge themed map, that mechanic falls flat. I'm suggesting that we basically get an effect that allows an object to move to the closest player, but it stops just short of said player - just by a couple feet then stops moving when it reaches that point. This would ensure players don't get stuck in the object moving towards them, and it'd allow for some super fun (and possibly spooky) house/minigame designs.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2018
Professor Greyrose on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

In your travels throughout the Spiral, have you ever seen something neat and thought "I want that for my house"?

If so, please post your requests here for items in game that you'd like to see converted to housing items.

When you make your request, please be as specific as possible. Describe the item clearly and include the world and area location where you saw it in game.

It is also very helpful if you take a screenshot of the item and also of where you are standing on the map when you are looking at it. You can send those screenshots attached to an email titled "Housing Item Request" to community@wizard101.com.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!
Maybe some battle dummies to add to a duel circle!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2016
AVALON NPC Characters, like the ones in Grand Tourney Arena. I am specifically enamored with the Juggler.

Thank you!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2017
Hello, hope your day is going well.
So I have a couple of ideas I'd like to share with you. Do you remember toon-town? They used to do this thing for members that they would send them something in the mail either weekly or monthly and it would be like some little game trinkets like cards made specifically for toon-town that had a yu-gi-oh vibe to it. It was so exciting to get those little letter things in the mail and I was wondering if you might consider doing something like that for your members. You guys have done a fantastic job on the art work for all of the pet snacks they are so cute and creative. I would love to have some of those in real life and that would be cool to get random ones in the mail. It would be so cool if there was a way to display the cards in the houses on the game like on the wall or on the counter tops because I definitely have my favorite looking pet snacks cards. The other thing is I love how you guys will give free housing objects after some battles randomly but what would be super cool is after boss battles and mini boss battles if you could pick out at least one piece of furniture to take with because decorating is so much fun but I'm running out of items that are different. I love this game so much thank you for your time.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
I enjoy the animated housing items if you were to visit my home for Alura StormWalker you'd find several housing items dancing, a few pairs in a sparing match and other interacting with the scene around them. It would be nice to have other animated housing items from Pirate101 added to Wizard 101.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
It would help a lot if Wizard 101 didn't have a limited housing for furniture, plants, items, pets, or mounts. I love to add creative things to my homes without having a 300 item limit when I have so much space that could use some needed items.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2018
More of those tent and canopy items found in the Castaway's Bungalow, like the one found above the Spiral Door or the ones found surrounding the Duel Arena. I'd love to use them to set up a sort of marketplace.