Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
Kingsisle, I have always been a huge fan of decorating, and right now I am making a fair house, and I was thinking, a roller coaster ride would be very neat, being able to craft pieces, or buy it in a pack, such as the castle blocks, it could come in pieces, anyways, I would love to make a roller coaster in my house to complete a magic wizard101 park.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
Kingsisle, I was making a safari/zf house the other day and I realized, how cool would it be to have a little car players could hop it, and it could go around in a direction as a tour guide. If sound is on you could type things in a for to say, with a filter of course. For example: " and over here you will see the giraffes, native to South Africa. This would provide a way to add some history to your houses, and a way of showing the tourists your house even better. You could craft some kind of transportation, such as a train, or a safari truck, and have it go a certain route around your house. This could be done with something such as bread crumbs, and it would carry the player with it. Y and ou could customize it to carry players certain places, and maybe even fly. I also thought a train you could hop in at a house would be awesome, and players could have a clear view of the house. You could set it to stop, and set a voice to say something about the location.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
Moira Stormheart on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
I would love storm candles found, I think, in the storm school. Also, I would love love love the ice fireplace that Falmea has in the Wizard City Telegraph Box.
Hey moira, it's maddie, thats a great idea, love you girl XD

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
maddie1872 on Jan 20, 2017 wrote:
Hey moira, it's maddie, thats a great idea, love you girl XD
Aww thanks :)

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
How about an update on something current, add a sitting feature for items or make new items like couches that you have to craft/buy with crowns that we can use to sit, i am tired of having to stand in front of a couch to pretend lol, most games i pay have a sit feature, you could also incorperate this into the starting area of wiz city and have benches that people can sit at

Survivor
Dec 15, 2013
i haven't seen this but armor stands would be a cool housing item

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
I just really, really want to be able to move my bank.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
The craftable arcanum scholars statues are really cool. But it would be awesome to be able to craft ones of the shadow and astral scholars to complete the set. So could we get recipes to craft a statue of the shadow and astral scholars?

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
There is a floating stone with your name on it in Lake Shore in Avalon. That would be cool to have.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
The wallpaper and flooring of the houses of Mirage.
I mean as in House Tabbi, House Calixco and so on.

The flooring and wallpaper is so shiny and I just well
WANT IT. lol.

Even having the tables would be nice.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
I reckon you should add teleporters.
As in special doors like a world gate you can earn or buy (maybe 10k crowns or less?) and they teleport you to a place in the spiral e.g. fire cat alley

So kind of a world gate except they teleport you to places in one of the worlds. I just thought it would be a good idea :)

DON'T STEAL MY IDEA PLEASE!
Jesse Goldenpetal

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Some sort of platform that has wisps floating around on it for wizards to collect. Perhaps one for health wisps and another for mana wisps.

Also a Team Up kiosk in furniture item form.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
I really want the cabal banner that is hanging up near the door that is barricaded in the Arcanum. I would prefer if it wasn't ripped up but it would still be cool to have it even if it is ripped.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
Since we now have a Gear Vault, a Seed Vault, and are now able to plant and harvest Jewel plants, i think it would be nice to have a Jewel Vault to store all my extra jewels in. So my housing suggestion would be a Jewel Vault, one inside and one outside, and one in your apartment.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
Ryan DayBreaker on Jan 25, 2017 wrote:
How about an update on something current, add a sitting feature for items or make new items like couches that you have to craft/buy with crowns that we can use to sit, i am tired of having to stand in front of a couch to pretend lol, most games i pay have a sit feature, you could also incorperate this into the starting area of wiz city and have benches that people can sit at
I have also been wanting this interactive sitting feature added to game. It would be really nice not to have to stand in front of furniture that you know could be sat on. Please add this feature KI. Thank You.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
xFrizz on Jan 2, 2017 wrote:
Treasure Card Tome:

A tome of some sort/open book with an animation that makes it stick out

Allows the owner to trade for TC with players who are visiting the home

The owner would put in what they have to trade similarly to how gear is stored in the gear vault or music is put into the music players and also select what they would like to receive in return for their offer

Visitors could then interact with the housing item and see all of the trades that the owner has to offer and place in their offer then accept the trade, then the owner would be notified to accept the trade and then it would be finish.
That's a great idea! Would like to have that as an option for in game!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
Cuhrizzy on Nov 28, 2016 wrote:
Items maybe could also have more of a magical twist to them like Harry Potter how everything just interacts with you . It would also be cool to have furniture more intractable like we can actually sit in our couches or benches or actually eat the food in our house (it doesnt get rid of the food it just does an animation of the players eating the food for looks and fun) or maybe a setting to pet your pets placed at your house.
I do agree with this idea. We need more interaction with the furniture. Sitting. Eating food animation. Interaction with our pets.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
Exabytes on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
I think it would be cool if houses could have their own Pet Hatchery Sigils, much like those that exist inside the Hatchery. It could maybe allow you to hatch for much less gold than if you hatched at the Pet Pavilion. Even better would be a craftable Pet Vault; personally I have loads of pets that I just put in my bank because I don't want to clutter up my house.
Now that's a great idea! A pet vault! And yes that would mean less clutter everywhere!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
Layle44 on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
Yes and agreed to everything already listed - especially the rugs in Bartelby and the idea of a glass case where we can put items awarded for the finding Zeke's lost items or awards for the earning of a badge.

I would add that we be able to dye everything from rugs and couches to pets and mounts. I often find something I like design or story wise for my house but the color scheme does not work.

Also, it would be nice to have the castle wall colors you see throughout Wizard City. In other words the blue stone or red stone or purple tinged stone walls and not just the grey stone you get in the build a castle walls now. Something for each school would be great. The ability to dye them would be greater.
Yes, it would be nice to be able to dye anything we wanted in game.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
JennaStar827 on Jan 30, 2016 wrote:
Wonderful question! My entire family of 5 plays and I'm going to combine their suggestions with mine below. Some of their ideas were already mentioned.

1. Weather globes like the snow globes. It would be fascinating to control the weather!
2. Actual weapon displays. I get tired of hanging them up on my wall constantly.
3. School trees that you see in Ravenwood.
4. More item vaults. It's a must have! Our back packs fill up quickly.
5. The red telegraph box. It can be turned into a 2 player mount or housing item. My entire family is obsessed with Doctor Who! The reason I suggest a 2 player mount is because the doctor always has a companion. :)
6. Roller coasters! My kids want those.
7. Darkmoor Castle House. I love everything about Darkmoor. ;)
That's a great bunch of ideas! I think those all would be wonderful to be put in game.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
Helenie Nightseer on Jan 31, 2016 wrote:
Slightly off - topic but oh it must be repeated.

• 4. More item vaults. It's a must have! Our back packs fill up quickly.
Agree!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
Taryn Unicornsinge... on Feb 3, 2016 wrote:
This isn't something I've seen around the spiral, however, I read the idea from a previous poster and I totally agree! I am a pet collector and would LOVE to see some sort of vault (maybe shaped like the dog house decoration) for our pets. I would like it to act like the shared bank, but not cost energy to place or remove a pet. When you access the vault, I would like to see the same info as I would if I had it in my backpack and went to the Pets tab. Also included, would be a 'hatch' button where you could hatch any 2 adult pets from the vault or from your backpack or 1 from each location. I would like to have visitors able to look in the vault and see what pets I have in case they wanted a hatch. We would still have to go to the hatchery, but this would make it much easier to see what I have available (other than what is equipped on a different wizard.

One last thing. This isn't an item at all. We have all these wonderful chairs, thrones, benches, beds etc. I would LOVE to be able to sit or lay down on my furniture.

Oh, almost forgot. You have incorporated fishing into some houses, but why not the Grizz house that I built? Goodness, it already has jumping fish everywhere and lots of streams and 'lakes', it only makes sense to be able to fish there.
I totally agree with everything he said KI. These are all important details to put in game. At least the dog house shaped vault and to be able to sit or lay, and yes i also have crafted the grizzleheim house and would like to be able to fish from the waters there.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
Alex Night on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:
Customizable Spiral Door!
I would also agree with this idea. I would like to be able to customize the Spiral door.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
Trevor Dawnstalker on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
But my other idea has to be a item like the snow globe how it makes it snow in your house

How about we have one for every school

Fire would rain ashes

Storm would rain

Myth would be traingles like their battle circle spell

Balance would be a balancing board

Life would be leaves

Death would be Skulls

I hope you like the idea

Trevor Dawnstalker 104
Now that's a cool idea! That would be neat if they added those to game!

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Since their is so many good and beautiful mooshu housing items. So I propose mooshu themed castle blocks.