Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Requests

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 03, 2012
A judgement and seraph statue if there some already would be nice! Perhaps a nice statue of a spell of each school!

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
kanko on Jan 10, 2016 wrote:
I'm a big housing wizard so I'll try not to go off on a rant here. Basically I have a lot of item's I'd like added and bought some crowns today just to post here! If you could answer just one of these requests I'd be grateful!

You added in Polarian paintings from the Arcanum into the Winterland pack. I'd be awesome if you added the rest of the scholar's paintings into the housing items.

The throne behind Jotun.

The glowing teleportation stones from Grizzleheim and the orb in the middle. (even if you can't use them as teleporters)

Different shields from Northguard and some of the nicknacks around the shops there.

We have the Green Gem, but could you add the different colored versions you made of it in the Sultan's Palace?

The awesome crystals from the Great Beast dungeon.

The tents in Caliburn.

Could you take the Gizzleheim boat from Olde Town and turn it into a housing item that floats above the ground, even if you have to shrink it a bit?

The orb and large stacks of books in Merle Ambrose's house.

The Golden Seal statues.

The golden idol found in Belloq's tent.

I know you added the cool stand that the Heart of the Helephant rested on, but I think I'd be even cooler to have the floating gem itself.

The gold and blue owl symbol banner in the Blue Dahlia tower.

The neatly rolled up scroll in Inyanga's hut.

The Borrower throne in Bastion.

The backstory tapestry from the Avalon quest.

The Telegraph box would a be a cool housing item. Unless you guys plan to make a sixth dungeon for it and turn it into an in-house dungeon later on.

On that note, it'd be cool if there here tower or tent shaped objects we could put in our home (kind of like the Fishbowl or Treehouse) that if you went in them, there was a new area, except we could place items in that area. Allowing us to make new additions of space to our homes.

Sorry if that's a big list, I certainly don't expect you to add everything on it, but it'd be cool if you just considered adding on or two items I mentioned above!
Kanko, Wow what a impressive list. Love it such accurate details. I too am decorating my Villa. It is amazing the details in time and imagination we Wizards take in our Homes/Castle/ Cottages, etc etc. lol. I 'm still adding bit by bit, but I do not want it to look gaudy. I'm rather eclectic so some of it may not make sense (Smiles) and it does take time. I crafted a Portal Tapestry (to the Dye Shop) it's just a hop skip and a jump from Olde Town Love it. All suggestions you made are on point some of them I'm not familiar with, but now I am. I did see a chester drawer I believe it look maybe look it maybe came from (Mooshu) it was an Asian theme in someone castle on where the drawers actually open I love "X" anything that is functional make me a happy camper. Thanks for the listen ear

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
Mirath85 on Jan 10, 2016 wrote:
I would really like to have a closet for my wardrobe. Just like the seed vault but for outfits.
Now that would be Awesome I was thinking about that as well. I need a bigger Villa lol. I need to check out the seed vault I saw it but had not clue of what it was or does.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2013
I would like to be able to get the chaise lounge and vanity found in Catherine's house and the writing desk in the King's palace in Crab Alley. The band set from Deep Warrens would be cool too.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
So hopefully this can be considered, this doesn't already exist in game.

I would love to see "build-your-own" counters. So one piece could be a plain countertop, one could be a sink built into the counter, another could be an oven/range unit. There could also be matching wall-hanging cabinetry to go with it. For anyone who has played sims, it would be a lot like the way you build counters in that game. The pieces would fit together seamlessly to make it look like one big countertop/cabinet setup and maybe they could come in different colors.

Survivor
May 30, 2016
So there was this statue that one of my friends thought would look great in a mooshu house. It had these two tower like containers, (looked like something you might find in Japan, China, and or Korea) for candles 3 in each container. In the middle of these containers was a pig figure sitting down. The pig looked like it had wrist bands or bracelets, also it had a necklace that had a medallion hanging down on it with a symbol on it. The location for it is the hollow mountain dungeon, it's at the end of it where you fight the hamakala statue's minions. It is located just to the right of the entrance to this final room. Also the pig was sitting on a stone base that was brown and seemed to have fire markings carved into it.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Not sure if anyone mentioned this but I think it would be nice to have a dueling circle housing item. It would be nice for those who cant get bundle houses since the only non-bundle house with a dueling circle is the crafted one from celestia (which is a little hard to decorate because of its weird floors)

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
buzz123432 on May 26, 2016 wrote:
I would just like to ask for more house guests!
When I say house guests, I mean things like those dancing penguins from the Witch's Hoard Pack.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
I would like a hades statue
Seen in tartarus in front of the door to hades chamber

Delver
May 12, 2012
I thought of these a few days ago but haven't had time to post. Been way too tired But anyway, hope you enjoy my suggestions!!

Wysteria
  • Tournament Hall - Wand Displays (where you can put in wands, like the gear vault but for wands)
  • Found everywhere in Wysteria - Castle Blocks with vines on them (could be a new bundle :D
  • Entrance of Wystera - Pigs walking, flying, or spellcasting

Avalon

• The orange trees in Caliburn

~ Allison Dragongem

Level 90 Wizard

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
My housing wishlist:

More items from the Wysterian Dorm Rooms. The navy blue wing chair & sofa, tables, bookshelves, dressers and beds are wonderful. That huge fireplace! Also, how about that flower arrangement that we have to do for Kisai Shugenja: It would be great to get that as a prize for completing that assignment!

The same goes for Polaris in Commandant Lassard's house (Urville). There's a green rocking chair, small green dresser, and other gorgeous furniture items, including a claw-foot bathtub and copper-lined sink!

After several years, there still isn't any furniture from Avalon.

Everything in the Aracanum classrooms!

And, some wishlist suggestions....

The way that the crown pack furniture items is grouped is inconvenient for furnishing just one room. It would be great if they came in school and world-themed suites that would fully furnish a single room: a bedroom suite, a kitchen suite, bath suite, parlor suite, library suite, outdoor/patio suite, music room suite, and game room suite are just some examples of the way these packs could be grouped.

Finally, it would be wonderful if we could "lock" our castle blocks into place after we've set them. Once locked, they can only picked up with the pick up everything function, but in exchange for locking them, the blocks become part of the house. That way we could (hopefully?) use wallpapers and flooring on them.

Thanks for considering my ideas!

Alia Misthaven
Level 110

Survivor
Aug 23, 2015
Perhaps items related to the Astral Signs would be fun also a birthday cake item just to let those who are celebrating a birthday can set up a party. (like my 21st coming on the 28th i would like to celebrate online)

Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
I would love three of the furniture items in Commandant Lassard's house in Urville Station/Polaris: the antique bathtub, the rocking chair, and the bluish bathroom sink. That would be awesome!

Thanks!

Delver
May 12, 2012
These are very fun to make, so I'd like to suggest some more items that are located in Crab Alley :)

1. Crab Vanity & Crab Couch - both located in Catherine's home (cook for the king NPC)
2. Crab Mannequins! we could craft these! :) :) - located in the Royal Palace

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
I would really like the gnome plant as a housing item. The one from the level 78 life school pet quest.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
With so many requests ideas for housing items and the possibility of creating the items. Will there be an increase in the housing item limit on the houses.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Dear KI,

Would you PLEASE add the following to the decorations? The "furniture" tab in the Crown Shop has had the same decorations in it since I started playing over 4 years ago. That stuff is getting REALLY old.

1. TREES!! You have phenomenal trees in this game in many worlds, yet they aren't available to players to use in decorating their homes. How about some of the green Oak Trees from WC and some Weeping Willow Trees (found in WC and MS!) Except for the Elm and Maples, there are no WC trees - (unless you count those hedgerows and small bushes).

While on the subject of trees - how about some fruit trees and fruit bushes? I create blueberry, raspberry bushes and apple trees, as well as, "fire trees," but I would love to see some actual fruit trees for all those Red Barn Farm houses I have (ten of them).

2. ANOTHER HOUSE FOR GARDENING - I would LOVE to see another house that "plants like." I already have Red Barn Farms coming out of my ears and 2 Evergreen Botanical Gardens. I would change out the Red Barns in a heartbeat. I'm sick of looking at them even though each one is decorated differently.

3. KITCHEN ITEMS - What will it take to get some new food items? Pirates has more than Wizard does - single pots and pans (even if they don't fit on the stoves), pitchers, fruit baskets of all kinds, etc? If I put one more bowl of tomatoes and lettuce on a table I will scream.

4. PETS - can we PLEASE get either some new pets that feature the characters from GH and WT (ravens, boars, wolves, bears) and MB (dogs and cats) OR can you please create some of the animated characters that are available in packs from Khrysalis and Polaris? While I hate those nasty bugs, they are funny and I use them in some of my houses. I LOVE the Penguoins from Polaris - what a great idea! I would love to see more of these (you don't have to use Bread Crumbs or chase them all over the place!) We have multiple GH and MB houses, but no one to occupy them.

THANKS KI!
Suzanne

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Hello Professor's,

Housing Ideas and Requests:

Interaction items: the ability to sit in a chair, lay on a bed, resizing/readjustment of items placed on shelves/bookcases (so they actually fit correctly). Weapon rack/stand item actually being able to hold wands and display correctly.

Gardening plot/plant correction: a soil plot and the plant should not take up 2 placement slots, if the plot is placed that should incur that a plant is going to grow, thus saving room for more decorations.

Sultan Palace fix: same issue with the massive fantasy palace, items on walls cannot be removed without entering into the attic > house menu

Crown shop Item: Mannequin, Mannequin, Mannequin available for crowns/gold. Or even a mannequin pack (ie: 6 per pack much like the pack of portals).
This is an item that is a pain to craft, as diamonds are fairly rare and ore transmutation can be difficult when the whole of the server is attempting to collect as much ore as possible in order to transmute into diamond. Even possible to have a wand option in order to display with a given set. Having gear sets available for display is fantastic.

Pet Class Display: When pets are placed in houses and names are turned on, the possibility of having the class of the pet show along with the name.

Sign Name: Add Darkmoor Manor to castle name selection, castle names should be available upon release of new housing.

Just some thoughts and suggestions, will continue to enjoy the game and looking forward to a level increase and more worlds added to the spiral. Thank you for your continued support and development.

Talon Moonrider - Level 110 (Massive Fantasy Palace, Polarian Shipwreck, Myth House, Darkmoor Manor, Midday Estate, Botanical Gardens, Sultan's Palace, Pyramid of Lost Horizon, Serpentine Escape)
Talon Stormdreamer - Level 37 (Storm house, Winter Wind Tower)
Talon Starrider - Level 24 (The Sun Palace)

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Talon Moonrider on Jul 31, 2016 wrote:
Hello Professor's,

Housing Ideas and Requests:

Interaction items: the ability to sit in a chair, lay on a bed, resizing/readjustment of items placed on shelves/bookcases (so they actually fit correctly). Weapon rack/stand item actually being able to hold wands and display correctly.

Gardening plot/plant correction: a soil plot and the plant should not take up 2 placement slots, if the plot is placed that should incur that a plant is going to grow, thus saving room for more decorations.

Sultan Palace fix: same issue with the massive fantasy palace, items on walls cannot be removed without entering into the attic > house menu

Crown shop Item: Mannequin, Mannequin, Mannequin available for crowns/gold. Or even a mannequin pack (ie: 6 per pack much like the pack of portals).
This is an item that is a pain to craft, as diamonds are fairly rare and ore transmutation can be difficult when the whole of the server is attempting to collect as much ore as possible in order to transmute into diamond. Even possible to have a wand option in order to display with a given set. Having gear sets available for display is fantastic.

Pet Class Display: When pets are placed in houses and names are turned on, the possibility of having the class of the pet show along with the name.

Sign Name: Add Darkmoor Manor to castle name selection, castle names should be available upon release of new housing.

Just some thoughts and suggestions, will continue to enjoy the game and looking forward to a level increase and more worlds added to the spiral. Thank you for your continued support and development.

Talon Moonrider - Level 110 (Massive Fantasy Palace, Polarian Shipwreck, Myth House, Darkmoor Manor, Midday Estate, Botanical Gardens, Sultan's Palace, Pyramid of Lost Horizon, Serpentine Escape)
Talon Stormdreamer - Level 37 (Storm house, Winter Wind Tower)
Talon Starrider - Level 24 (The Sun Palace)
Love LOVE the interaction idea (Yoville did this years ago) - I hate having all this beautiful furniture and not being able to use it.

Also LOVE the mannequin idea! I would gladly pay crowns for a pack. I hate crafting those things.

I believe they have now added Darkmoor Manor to the names. :)

Great suggestions!

Happy Wizarding!
Suzanne

Explorer
May 27, 2012
I almost forgot my prime choice, though.

What if we could have school-themed furniture, sort of like the Ice and Fire school furniture you see in the Five B.O.X.E.S event.
That would be a great opportunity.
But maybe we can sell them in furniture sets similar to the world-themed furniture sets in the Crown Shop.

Defender
May 27, 2013
I seriously want a Construction Shed, storage for all those building parts not currently in use.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
This is somewhat of a request and a question all in one.

Question: Are there currently in game furniture sets for each School/Ravenwood teacher? Omen Stribog drops a number of housing items that I will call "Lydia's" Furniture Set as they are all ice themed and have her named mentioned in the title. Having scrolled through some of the drops found in certain treasures chests received from fishing, I discovered that there are two housing items that specifically mention the Alhazred and Cryus Drake in their names. Are there more pieces to either one of these teacher's furniture sets? Are there furniture sets for each original school professor

Request: Please make a furniture set for each school like you've done for ice

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
Maybe a picture frame for people. You could have a self portrait or make one for a friend that was unbelievably kind to you (shout out to Devin Seawalker for being awesome)

Defender
May 27, 2013
The potted palm fronds seen near the queen in Zamunda, Zafaria. The pots are a little heavy, but they work fine.

Are the giant Foo Dog statues seen inside the Jade Palace available some how? If not, I'll add them to the list...or even the smaller version on the pedestals seen on the Palace grounds.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2012
Hi, I have an amazing new house idea and I'm sure everyone will love it. On the outside when you first enter there will be a dark starry sky complete with colorful little lights flying all around to represent little fairies there could even be a dragon circling the top of the castle too. Also when you look up at the sky you could see a few constellations as well. The land could have some trees here and there with lights wrapped around the trunks. In addition to the trees there would be colorful glowing plants all around such as Mushrooms, Flowers, Bushes to name a few. There could also be a river flowing around the castle with a bridge leading you inside. On the inside the castle can be filled with many rooms (Including: A Dungeon, Hidden pathways leading to (hidden) rooms, A Library (Like in Beauty and the Beast), A tower room) There should also be multiple floors with spiral staircases to get you from one to the other. I really hope you guys decide to use this idea, I definitely think that lots of people will love this.