Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Prospector Zeke's critters as housing items or a Zeke pack of pets, pet jewels, and mats to craft pet jewels as well as snacks and small energy elixirs in the packs.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Hello Professor Greyrose,

I am a big housing fan! Most recently I've grown to really like music scrolls (One of my favorites is Baba Yaga's theme).

Currently my wizard is not yet through with Mirage, but I love it, it is so beautiful. I would wish to see more housing items from Mirage, but there is one item I would like to formally request.

I would love to see a Music Scroll with the music/theme that plays in Sultana Sharzad's Apartment in Aggrobah. I looked everywhere and I couldn't fine one already for this area. I would love to play this in my castle!

Defender
May 11, 2009
Crystal Ball Portal, and item that looks like a crystal ball, but allows you to teleport to other players who have Portal in their house, it could be an item that randomly transports you to other players houses who have it active or it could different options,like to allow friends only, or maybe just allow it to be between friends

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Terraforming; New spells that as the title suggests allows you to terraform. You can make indents for water flows (The colour will vary depending on the house), Make a hill more flat so you can put what you want on it, and so on. Yes this is allot of work but i'm sure allot of people would love it!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
much more School specific type items please, like a shop with all 7 school vendors selling house items specific to that schools theme

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
A Water fountain that has a button. When pressed water works turn on. They shoot and make a intricate design crossing over each other. And your wizard can just in the fountain but not with a mount equipped!

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I just did the BOX in Avalon... and in Cryus's room on an easel was a painting of tree's. I would love that for one of my houses.

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
A bird perch for my pet bird (Kookaburra) maybe? Please? Pretty please?

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
I've always seen the nature and organics from both Avalon and Khrysalis when I've gone to the worlds, and I've wished for the longest now that furniture or at least some of the trees and plants from Avalon and Khrysalis could become available for purchase through the vendors in the worlds. I just think that the nature from Avalon and Khrysalis are just so beautiful and it would make a lovely addition to anybody's home!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
I would love to have the pink trees in the main area of Khrysalis in my house!

Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
We need more stuff to make awesome Libraries. Lile globes of worlds, or more prestocked bookshelves, or more flying books, or books that are writing themselves.

Castle magic is so frickin cool, but there are some odd things that aren't part of it that should be. Like death, myth, life, and balance orbs.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
Like another person said, I love the autumn trees in Avalon, plus the crazy pink trees in Khrysalis. Oh how I wish I could have those at my homes. You would make a lot of many on selling packs that had a chance of getting those.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2014
Housing hatchery! Tired of the rudeness that seems to prevail in the hatchery. Let me buy or craft a hatchery housing object.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
I think it would be really cool if you were to have little cast symbol trophies in your house, or just a floating cast symbol to put somewhere. You know when casting a spell, the camera switches to the symbol of the spell for a brief moment before cast by the wizard? Those symbols as trophies or just random wall hangings would be really interesting to see in a house. Just a thought

Survivor
Aug 07, 2014
how about a house that is a tent form the outside and much bigger on the inside, like in harry potter,, on its own piece of land surrounded by trees that change color with the seasons, and walking trails with bridges and brooks where people can fish if they want, like when people go camping for real.

or an Oceanside home, again where people can fish, tropical trees , or maybe even find regents on the shore

Survivor
Jul 18, 2017
Hi
i would have a request if it will be possible.

I lately decorated my house and i wanted to play a mini game with my quest, as you guy's know , the is in dragon spire the Zeke quest about finding the stone rose, so i did hide 12 stone rose in my house and when i came to add it to a sign , well I only find : did you see any acorn. But they is no option bout the stone rose .

So my question is , will be it possible for you guy's to add this option in the sign option please

if not i will have to remove all stone rose and change them for acorn that if i can find them ?

Thanks from Flint Dragon forge

Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
Can we get some Arcanum bookcases? Specifically those that can be found in the Scholar's rooms.
Those are some high quality bookcases that I would love to be able to buy or craft.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
for the housing I would like to pre-view the house I would like to buy. I visited the crown shop and saw few houses I was interested in but wanted to look through the house and grounds before I bought it. It would be something like the house tours but maybe pictures like you see on facebook of houses there trying to sell. I've also tried to find certain houses to buy from looking at the house tours, I just didn't know where the houses to buy were located and the crown shop didn't have them. Maybe you could have just a shop where people could go in and buy houses that they wanted after they got a pre-view of them somehow.
some houses in the tour house shop are so over decorated you can't even tell what the house and grounds actually look like and some houses aren't even in those tours. I've never seen the fire house in all the tours and I wanted to look at that one.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
I Love wish lists ...
Every time I'm in KR I wish we could have the gorgeous pink trees like in silent market, & some other really nice new "growth" for outside our houses.
More library related items, larger with books & effects would be really nice - maybe pieces that are craftable that we can build on and create personalized libraries.
An easy one: how about at least one Polaris tapestry - I can't find one mentioned anywhere, yet there are several for mirage.
Just more new furniture/housing items that are auctionable would be nice. The bazaar stuff has become so old and boring, with few new items ever showing up with decent availability. More housing packs that sell for crowns or gold also, Please. And it would be good to bump up the housing items limit, at least for larger houses. For all the people into deco, 350 max items after bric-a brac elixirs honestly isn't much, especially in big houses.
Last but not least, to be able to change the outside of our houses from day to night would be excellent

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
alia550 on Oct 14, 2017 wrote:
for the housing I would like to pre-view the house I would like to buy. I visited the crown shop and saw few houses I was interested in but wanted to look through the house and grounds before I bought it. It would be something like the house tours but maybe pictures like you see on facebook of houses there trying to sell. I've also tried to find certain houses to buy from looking at the house tours, I just didn't know where the houses to buy were located and the crown shop didn't have them. Maybe you could have just a shop where people could go in and buy houses that they wanted after they got a pre-view of them somehow.
some houses in the tour house shop are so over decorated you can't even tell what the house and grounds actually look like and some houses aren't even in those tours. I've never seen the fire house in all the tours and I wanted to look at that one.
Alia550, you can preview houses :) If you go to the crown shop, to houses, and click on the Fire house for instance, right under the pic of the house is a magnifying glass icon with a "+" in the center. Just click that and it will take you to the house. You can preview any house like that, whether from the crowns shop or from individual house vendors in WC, krok, DS, etc. Here's a list of all castle vendors in the spiral: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Castle_Vendor#axzz4vsFBmyar
The crowns shop houses are almost all available for gold, too. It shows the crowns price by default, but click the "gold" tab beside that. If the item is available for gold, it will light up - example, the fire house is 10,000 crowns OR 100,000 gold. Hope this helps

Survivor
Jul 14, 2017
In Merle Ambrose's house, he has stacks of books everywhere. It'd be great to be able to get a "book column", with a stack of ten, twenty or thirty books in it. And have one that is neatly stacked, and one that is messy - books facing every which way. I'd totally be down for this to be a crafted spell too.

Also - ANYTHING from the Ra reading room in the Krok library. The chaises are awesome, the rugs/carpets I can't find anywhere, and love the scroll cases.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2014
alia550 on Oct 14, 2017 wrote:
uh, you can preview houses for sale anywhere including crown shop, vendors, etcetera

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
The prayer wheels in Hollow Mountain. Or maybe more Kembaalung/Barkingham Palace items in general. Lots of scenery from those two.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2014
Dear Professor Greyrose,

I'd like to ask about a request for the housing item "Dalia's Hot Coal Rug".
My request is for an update to the housing item, by allowing the player to place items on it, as that is not possible presently.

Thanks,

Ginelle Blueblossom

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
sorry, i'm still wishing (yeah, it's endless) ... new wallpapers! And the ability to put wallpaper on areas in some houses that dont currently allow it.