Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2014
I really liked the wall lanterns in Empyrea in outer Athanor and the amazing purple lights that light the streets of inner Athanor

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
A Item that teleports you to a hall or room where you an only place tapestrys and teleporters because lots of people have no room/space for them on walls/floors I made a message board on it for more details btw

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
But I haven't seen it in a place sadly but still is a cool idea

Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
The desks and other furniture inside of each 'school office' in the Arcanum.

Would love.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
The pet houses in the pet shops for our pets.
Just as decoration, more than a dog house would be nice :castles for fairies, treehouses for elves, specifically pet fishbowls for pet fish, etc.

It would be awesome if the pet houses could come as a special hoard pack and be like a cross between the P101 pets and the W101 magicians' magic fishing retreat and fishbowl.

The pet houses could be like the W101 magic fishbowl = you can enter it.That way we could decorate, maybe win pet furniture and pet games to place in the house to train our pet in xp while our wizard leaves them in the house, as in P101 where we assign our pets trainings.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2013
Someone from KI needs to have like a 3 pack of the new world that is out now housing items like a bed etc like the furniture packs that is already in the crown shop make some furniture card packs for the new world that is out too please and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too also looking forward to see what part 2 of of the new world and waiting for the test realm to open back up for the winter updates also

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
A contractor's vault for castle blocks with a 250 item limit. Would be a table with blueprints laid out of top. Seriously, I have 800 items in my attic and they are all blocks.

A 100 item pet kennel would be nice as well. Better than having 50 pets running around my houses randomly. You could use the dog house item skin for this, or just make the doghouse into a vault.

Literally the two worst things cluttering my backpack and banks.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
I do really like the gazebo in Unicorn Way. Forgot how nice it was until I had to go back for Monstrosity.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
One more - would like to see a wizard's wardrobe. Basically it would be 1/2 robe rack from the olde town bazaar and 1/2 shoe rack. Would be a big piece of furniture with robes and shoes good for decorating a bedroom.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
I was visiting Celestia just for fun the other day, and I stumbled into The Chantry and noticed this really cool... statue thing? It's looked like a giant rune sigil (I guess?) shaped like a sun and above it was a floating spiral, with all the worlds in it. There's another (similar but basically the same idea) like this in Headmaster Ambrose's study (where Gamma's at). Some of you may know what I'm referring to, but anyways, I would really like this as a housing item. It sounds silly, but I missed the 50 million Monolith trophy that was being given away back in 2014, and every time I see one in one of my friends' homes, I cry inside because IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND I WANT ONE. But yes, I would love if they made this a housing item--and I know you could just make the spiral cup trophy GIANT, but it's not the same effect. I would just love a giant spiral (or a medium sized one) in my home--it could make a great addition to someone's home if they wish to add a finishing touch to a library or study!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
When you walk into stores in wizard city, you see closets of robes and racks with weapons. I really want those in my house! Imagine, that instead of putting clothes in your bank when you have no backpack room, you can just pop them into your closet and place your weapon on a stool or rack.

Which reminds me... I know I've seen crafting mannequins where you can dress it with clothes you own, but that's the only item I've seen where you can place clothes into your houses. I want to put more than weapons in my house.

And also, when others visit your home through castle tours, they can click on your robe with the magnifying tool and find out where to get it!

I've wanted to ask for this option for years but only recently found out message boards were a thing. Is this request achievable, KI?? And what do you guys think about it?

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Some of the paintings in the Arcanum (near where Cyrio Cassini) is standing would be great if added as housing items. I also really like the Arcanum library shelves (the ones found in any of the scholars' offices), and wish they could be added as housing items too!

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I like collecting various pets and keeping them in my house. However, there is a 50 pet/mount limit per house and I would love to see a "Housing Pet Expansion Elixir" or something enter the Crown Shop. Also, it would be cool if you could click on the pet in the house and see it's stats (like when you click on another character and are able to see their equipped pet's stats and card).

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
DaisySee on Jan 6, 2018 wrote:
I like collecting various pets and keeping them in my house. However, there is a 50 pet/mount limit per house and I would love to see a "Housing Pet Expansion Elixir" or something enter the Crown Shop. Also, it would be cool if you could click on the pet in the house and see it's stats (like when you click on another character and are able to see their equipped pet's stats and card).
I don't know if having 100 pets running around would be the best thing for lag and castle tours, but honestly having a pet kennel item that works like an aquarium or a pet corral that you could place outside and have your pets run around inside would be awesome.

That being said, I'd also like to see fish ponds where you could store fish outside and having them swimming around and visible like koi ponds. Seriously, a circle of water with a bridge across it shouldn't be that hard.

Community Leader
More housing signs for worlds we don't have yet

Wizard city

Pet mini games in your house

Krokotpia
There is this Puzzle room that hidden. I would love it restored

Marleybone
Balloon ride
Police box

Mooshu
The Pictures of the houses. Not the ones hanging on walls but the one is the stands
water fountains with falls when you first land in mooshu

DragonSpyre
Portal globe

Grizzlehiem
Fishing bear

Wintertucks
Frozen boats

celestia
Portal pillar with the diamond on top
Yellow fan coral
wheel barrels

Zafaria
Items from the tea house

Avalon
Fishing tackle with poles

Azteca
Bushes and trees

Khrysalis
Bug cart
Mouse house
Pink Trees and grass patchs

Wysteria
School pillars

Polaris
An house that looks like the shops

Mirage
Nursery cradles

Empyrea
Control stations In the Ark
water tower with sink
half circle counter in liesure dome
Bubbler in liesure dome
twisted trees in jungle

Arcanum
School pillars
So much of the wall hangings in schools

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I was playing in Avalon and had to go into the library. The library has a back wall full of bookshelves full of books. I was wondering if you could put those bookshelves with the books in them in the game, Maybe in the bazaar or a furniture vendor. I only have empty bookshelves and the books will only lay flat and go in at a certain angle and you can only get two or three on a shelf.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
There is a really nice stone fireplace in Avalon in the library ,it goes all the way to the ceiling and then the opening is a fire burning in the fire place. I think a lot of people would enjoy this item in there houses.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
Would like to see a Monstrology Dungeon Door housing add on. I really like the boiler room door, but it bugs me that it doesn't open into an actual boiler room.

With Monstrology allowing players to create houseguests you could use them to populate a room on the other side of the door (a big iron door with the Monstrology symbol on it). You could also place an obsidian chest and add 100 unwanted crowns only items to make your own boss chest. Players could battle your dungeon then throw in 5-10 crowns and get an unwanted item that you otherwise would throw away or dupe pets you don't want to keep.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
Just fought in the airship over Barkingham Palace and really like the gold plaque that is on the wall in certain rooms.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2013
Hi. I'd love to be able to preview the furniture packs before purchase. Blindly purchasing with Crowns is a little disappointing at times. Just a preview button like on the housing screens would be great! Trying to find images of the furniture pack items on the open web is very cumbersome.

Thanks!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
Hi, I an new to the forum, but I have had a few ideas for a long time. Here is one of them.

I think it would be awesome to be able to convert temporary mounts to housing items. I wont use most of them and they clutter my backpack. I want to keep them because they are trophies from where I have been in my wizard journey. It would be awesome to showcase them instead of trashing them .

Thank you for hearing my idea! I hope this is possible.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2015
I think the furniture sets that you can buy using gold needs to be updated you can't buy sets for the new worlds Mirage and Arcanum(I think I spelled it right)

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
a crowns bank thing where you can gain crowns by spending gold

Explorer
Jul 20, 2009
More school themed items and more globe type items that make weather in your room besides snow