Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
Can you guys make the 3D spiral in Gamma's room a housing item? The asset is already there, and it looks so cool. If you ended up doing so, could you make it craftable? Not with anything super expensive like a bunch of amber, but maybe just large amounts of more rare reagents.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
The giant crystal from Dragonspyre. A Bartleby tree from Ravenwood.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2013
I don't have an exact idea but maybe furniture items that can interact with pets

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Dear Professor Greyrose,

Hello! I feel it's been so long since I've last seen you. (Worry about Mellori and such) but I've been getting by with your very helpful Tower Shield! Now I won't bore you so I will tell you my requests!

1. School-themed items from the Arcanum (Pillars, furniture, etc.)

2. Student House Guests, just random Wizards or maybe NPCs Wizards we've seen before!

Thank you for your time, Professor! I'm looking forward to your response! I'll be sure to drop by every once in a while for some of your DELICIOUS cookies!

Sincerely,

Alex Spellstaff

Survivor
Jul 12, 2017
giant moving statues would be cool particularly a dragon

colin dragonflame lvl 48

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
More NPC housing guests please, I would like an Istar housing item for my camp.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2012
I have an idea about a Kiosk you can add (via Crowns, etc) to your house. A pet kiosk that you can drop off pets you have to get trained while you are able to continue training. It would work a lot like the training in Pirates 101, you got to your Kiosk, drop off any and all pets you have the energy for, and then go back to playing the game. I think it would be a nice time saver for people who either do not want to or can not spend all day in the pet pavillion, and still want to raise thier pets. Not that I was ever a big fan of mini games in any other RPG either btw, . A good way to introduce the item would be from an npc who would send you on a quest to teach people how to use the new item. Like the way done with monstrology, And maybe pick up some pet snacks as a reward for the quest as well.
Well, that is one of my ideas anyways, not to mention housing, garden quests,et. al. Hope to here back from you soon. Ty for your time.

Respectfully Yours,
MaliceX2013.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2015
I would love to get my hands on the spiral in the middle of Gamma's room maybe make a special quest where you can get one. I know a long long time ago some people got some I have seen them at a few friends houses who have been here longer than me but, I have played since 2008 and still haven't seen them come back in. Please can we get the spiral for our houses? Pretty Please?

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
i was in Arcanum today looking for a spell and came to the sleeping tree. I never thought anything about it because it was just a tree. I went through the teleporter in the room and ended up on the top and saw these blue sparkling leaves on top of the tree. I thought i want that in my house, that is so cool. I had never been up there before so i never saw the entire tree. I was wondering if maybe you could put that in the bazaar for us to buy. So awesome! I loved the sparkling blue leaves. Please KI consider this.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
alia550 on May 15, 2018 wrote:
i was in Arcanum today looking for a spell and came to the sleeping tree. I never thought anything about it because it was just a tree. I went through the teleporter in the room and ended up on the top and saw these blue sparkling leaves on top of the tree. I thought i want that in my house, that is so cool. I had never been up there before so i never saw the entire tree. I was wondering if maybe you could put that in the bazaar for us to buy. So awesome! I loved the sparkling blue leaves. Please KI consider this.
Wolves travel in packs...like minds...etc, had the same thought a few days ago and apparently we traveled the same route...I was gonna put that thought in the thread where they were asking what would like to know more about. Thank you for saying this. +1

p.s. I also want to know the story behind the sleeping space tree...

Explorer
Sep 15, 2012
What about a library wall. Maybe a kind of like wall paper only affecting one wall making it look like built in book shelves full of books? Hot chocolate stand/ store counter, not sure if that already exists. I don't know if anyone else had this idea but I wanted to set up a café in my Polaris shipwreck house so having some Penguin waiters would be awesome. I know its very soon to come up with Christmas ideas but I figure maybe someone will have time to create some of these ideas. What about a large Christmas tree that works with Monstrology where you can transform instead of monster house guests, tree ornaments. Set up the large tree to work like the seed vault where you add those ornaments and then have them displayed even if they are small. Maybe along the same lines an even larger fish tank like a wall aquarium that holds something like 10-20 fish or maybe a very special fishing house that has this option sold in some new bundle. Just my opinion on some ideas.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
I think a nice practical housing item would be a device that will shoot out wisps of Health and Mana. It could either shoot out on command or randomly and have them roaming around the area you set the item down in. The would be a cool touch and it would help out tremendously!

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
its not from any world but i want a new castle block thats basically a escelator or maybe a elevator block which has a button pannel and when you press X you go up like that one in DS

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
i think we need more arcade machines and maybe a placeble water fall

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
I would love to be able to have hatstands where you could actually place hats found around the Spiral.
I would also love to be able to sit in chairs and furniture. Strobe lights found in Zanadu near the Leisure Dome would also be really neat. I agree with the idea of more globes-weather related. Light fixtures found around the world of Empyrea, notably around Zanadu. There's also this one place in Khrysalis, where you become Morganthe and fight three instances, but I can't recall name. The place is breathtaking, with beautiful statues I'd love to have in my home.
I also love the idea of a place-able waterfall.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
Another thing I'd love to own is the snowflake banner found hanging above the bed in Helgar GoldenVoice's home in Outer Athanor, Empyrea.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
A house spell library. that you can collect the cards in and then when you want to see the spell click on it and it shows it work.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2008
Hi Professor Greyrose,

As I'm redecorating my houses, I'm struggling immensely with the Royal Estate. I can't find a wood flooring that actually matches the railing or other un-editable wood items around the house (Like around the windows and the STAIRS). The closest I can get is Zafaria's herringbone floor, but that's rather busy.

What I'd really like in houses is for them to come with wood flooring options that actually match things like stairs. Or, even changing the color of the previously untouchable wood finish in the homes, so we can have floors that actually match our stairs.

Truthfully, the best way to implement a feature like this is to select your wallpaper, and then select the surface you'd like to apply it to. This would add SO MUCH flexibility so that, instead of every wall being the same, we could do an accent wall! Or, again, our stairs could match our floors. Even in my Wooded Cottage, a darker wood instead of that red-ish wood could change the place entirely.

Also, I'd love to change the dimensions of my rugs. It looks awkward trying to cover a huge floor with 10 rugs. For that matter, since I know carpet is difficult to texturize, just plain colors for the floors would be nice as well. We have it for walls already, and it'd be a great substitute for carpet if we don't want a pattern.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this! You're doing an amazing job with housing so far, and I really appreciate how much effort goes into our experience

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
TheMusician00, one thing on your list of very cool ideas is possible - you can make your rugs larger or smaller with castle magic. I consider it a necessary advantage for players into deco I would also Love to see some new additions to the wallpaper/flooring section as well as just about any new general deco items, eg: furniture or furniture packs, windows that you can put on a wall that shows daylight, curtains or swags for windows or walls... oh this list could go on & on lol

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
I also would like to have clothing racks! It would make nice decorations in bedrooms. An example of this is in the robe shop in Walruskberg. I would also love if there were more statues available, I would love to have statues of the Ravenwood School professors.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
I've always wanted the fountain in the Commons to be a furniture item

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
More monstrology creatures also. Some I want, but not limited to,

-Glow Ink Squidling
-(Actually all of the creatures in the Polarian Expedition gauntlet)
-NPCs
-etc..

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
you should be able to buy health and mana wisp dispensers for your house so you can heal up at your house as well. They should probably be outdoor items and maybe not allowed in dormitories but only in bought homes.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

In your travels throughout the Spiral, have you ever seen something neat and thought "I want that for my house"?

If so, please post your requests here for items in game that you'd like to see converted to housing items.

When you make your request, please be as specific as possible. Describe the item clearly and include the world and area location where you saw it in game.

It is also very helpful if you take a screenshot of the item and also of where you are standing on the map when you are looking at it. You can send those screenshots attached to an email titled "Housing Item Request" to community@wizard101.com.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!
Oh my gosh the level 68 spell boss (Hoarder) has these cool bookshelves in his rooms for each school. They would be perfect!