Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I neeeeeed Scrap Iron

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
I have to do the crafting quest for marleybone and I've already spent 4+ hours looking for the scrap iron
I have everything except for the scrap iron.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2015
i am assuming you checked the bazaar?
if so they don't come up often what works for me most of the time is just to keep refreshing and buy them when they come up, it may take some time, but there is always somebody selling or making reagents available just spend a while looking and they will come up eventually.

Hoping this helps

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
You can find scrap iron in Marleybone. Go to Regents Square and run the perimeter, a mount will speed things up.Scrap iron and mist wood I find often. Look in the corners, do a lap and change realms and repeat. Try realms that are not crowded.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
dragonhelper2000 on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
I have to do the crafting quest for marleybone and I've already spent 4+ hours looking for the scrap iron
I have everything except for the scrap iron.
I have some scrap iron i could sell you, if you still need it.

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Look around the areas of Marleybone. Find a route of all the scrap irons and keep switching realms.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I think east and west counterweights are the best place to get it. Just go into the dungeon, get the scrap iron from the first floor (no fighting required) and then leave. I believe you have to switch realms so that the dungeon resets, but I don't remember for sure if you have to switch realms before going back in. Good luck!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2014
Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
check the shop in wizard city everyday. i got like 50 of them there
and they are in marleybone and i think you can make scrap iron but it is easy
to find

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
You can now get in in bundle of 100 in crown shop for 499c

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
HI

Also if you have a membership and a friend that has acess in celestia go to the crafter and you can get the transmute scrap iron I think you should ckeck it out.