Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coins to Crowns

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Rockpapershotgun on Feb 11, 2016 wrote:
Not if your talking 300,000 gold and up which is maximum for people who are under archmage.Plus if you had to waste 300,00 gold on 30 crowns that is wasting your money and not a good use.Plus that can't even buy a single pack.You would have to do this (depending on pack)10 times or 14 times to buy a single pack not mentioning that even a single pack is over a million gold!
EXACTLY my point. It would give an alternative method for getting crowns, but not replace the larger ones entirely. Something extra people can do but KI would still make money because it wouldn't really be worth just using gold for crowns.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
i think thats a great idea but youre still basically devaluing crowns majorly. maybe it could be 5000 co = 100 cr, 10000 co = 200 crowns and so on.
thanks!
boris wildflame lvl 49

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
The best solution I came up with where we could get crowns for gold and not drain all of Kingsisle's money is:

30,000 Gold=10 Crowns

100 Crowns daily maximum

With this, the most someone could get a day would be 200 crowns plus whatever they get from watching ads.
The most dedicated players could spend maybe 3 hours at most a day and yield 200+ crowns. Even with that it may still be too generous! I don't know, that's my 2 gold pieces.

With this post I make my debut on to the Wizard101 message boards! maybe I'll keep making more posts
I don't know.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
I like the idea, but too much crowns would devalue crowns. So here is what I came up with:

10 gold = 10 crowns
20 gold = 20 crowns
30 gold = 30 crowns
40 gold = 40 crowns
Yet if you want to get higher than 100 crowns you have to pay a certain amount of money, since people buying crowns is how Kingsisle makes their money.

So if you want to trade in like 3000 gold for 3000 crowns, you'd have to pay a small amount of money. . Does that make any sense?

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
good idea, gold to crown conversion but if the prices changed as we got higher just like our potions do and the crowns bought in game via gold can't be transferred between wizards, (example, a maxed wizard can't use a low level wizard to trade the gold for crowns then switch back to their maxed wizard to use them, each wizard having its own in game crown bank would be more fair for all the players including non members, currently i have 4 maxed, 1 exalted and a lvl 30 wizard and the crowns would be helpful at times but using "noob" or low lvl wizards to cheat the game out of money wouldn't be fair to anyone my thoughts on it and hope gold to crowns does happen just in a form its fair to all players members and non members high and low lvls

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
HeyitsBerly on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
I like the idea, but too much crowns would devalue crowns. So here is what I came up with:

10 gold = 10 crowns
20 gold = 20 crowns
30 gold = 30 crowns
40 gold = 40 crowns
Yet if you want to get higher than 100 crowns you have to pay a certain amount of money, since people buying crowns is how Kingsisle makes their money.

So if you want to trade in like 3000 gold for 3000 crowns, you'd have to pay a small amount of money. . Does that make any sense?
I could buy a whole lot of castles since my gold is 60000+ I could buy 6 castles or less and with furniture 100+.Do you see how many crowns that is.
10 crowns for 1,000
100 for 125000
500 for 50000
1000+ for 300000+

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
HeyitsBerly on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:

10 gold = 10 crowns
20 gold = 20 crowns
30 gold = 30 crowns
40 gold = 40 crowns

If you were a exalted wizard you might as max out your gold and maybe get more then 3 houses!Plus make the crowns sale lower and the gold higher that way it's supposed to be as it is and is right.