Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level should i be in order to take on Aquila?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
I am only lvl 37 or 38 right now and when i went to aquila because I got that quest i didn't expect Apollo to completely wreck my health bar before i even had a chance to get my hit out.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
dragonhelper2000 on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
I am only lvl 37 or 38 right now and when i went to aquila because I got that quest i didn't expect Apollo to completely wreck my health bar before i even had a chance to get my hit out.
If you are patient enough to use the team up option and your lucky enough to find a faithful team you can go through fairly well enough

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
I find two level 30-40 wizards can handle Aquila by themselves. However, if you want to play it safe,You should just find a team of 4 to do it with.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
dragonhelper2000 on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
That's a great level to start but the only problem is that you need at least a level 40 - 50 wizard to help you.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I've completed Mount Olympus on two of my wizards at level 30, and eventually got all the gear. It's been said before, but be patient in the Team Up. You will come across a team. That is what I did on both of my younger wizards, so I suggest it.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
Aquila is pretty difficult, I thought that I could handle it as a level 30 with a level 30 friend but we only got up to the cyclops'. I recommend that if you are planning to do it now I would either: get as many people as possible, it is probably meant for 4 level 30's it's extremely difficult to solo at level 30 or wait until you are a higher level. When I beat Mount Olympus I was level 45 and that was with 2 others help.

Jeremy Deathrider Level 52