Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dorm room

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
I am so tired of starting my dorm room only having a desk, stool, bed, end table and two planters. Why don't we have
a choice of items to buy from the furniture guy instead. Start with just an empty room , then give us 5000 gold to buy items with. Or give us 500 non- transfer crowns. This way we can buy our own things we want . I use mine as a laboryory for crafting, gardening has been moved to my house and fishing is for the birds.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
bigchad41 on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:
I am so tired of starting my dorm room only having a desk, stool, bed, end table and two planters. Why don't we have
a choice of items to buy from the furniture guy instead. Start with just an empty room , then give us 5000 gold to buy items with. Or give us 500 non- transfer crowns. This way we can buy our own things we want . I use mine as a laboryory for crafting, gardening has been moved to my house and fishing is for the birds.
You do have a choice - everything the furniture guy has for sale is yours for the buying! If you don't like the furniture you start with, sell it or trash it and start from scratch. As for "giving" you 5000 gold to buy items with... why should you get 5000 gold for nothing?
You say fishing is for the birds but here's an idea... spend an hour fishing for the Catch of the Day then sell those fish to Lucky Hookline for an outrageous amount of gold. With any luck at all an hour of fishing will give you more than the 5000 gold you want.