Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tried to buy a Circle K Gift Card but had B Luck..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2013
So a few friends and random people I've encountered have been looking for the Afflicted Treant pet for the month of December, I figured I'd surprise them by going and getting the pet and trying to hatch it out since it seems to be such a rare one to receive but I've encountered a massive issue. I drove around my town going from one Circle K to the next for about an hour and a half looking for the Gift card just to be disappointed and unable to find it, so I then go the next day which was out of my town but I figured it'd be fine as I'd make others happy and checked 2 more Circle K's in that area before I decided to call a few locations from that point. I then proceeded to drive a 45 minute drive to the Circle K that did have it and bought one of the Gift cards. I was excited to go home and be able to train the pet and hand it out and when I got home, I found out the card wasn't activated by the poor service from that Circle K Employee, so I drove back up last night after talking to them about it the night prior. I told them about the error and said it could possibly be because the card couldn't be activated and they had me grab another after they tried activating that one and they had issues activating it so I had to leave empty handed after driving quite a distance just to try to get one. I then went to another Circle K in that town and had no luck.. All I'm mostly asking for is perhaps make the card a little more available or see if vendors are willing to help make a location list of where the cards are located? This was quite disappointing as only other location that I know of that has it is 133 miles from my house and I'm not sure I'm willing to drive that far if they have the same issue as this location did with activating it..

Anywho sorry for the long post, this just slightly made me sad though I did at least get to visit one of my old towns I used to live in and loved to be at.. Have a happy new years everyone and hope you all had a nice Christmas. I'll be lurking around..

Survivor
Mar 27, 2014
I experienced a similar situation. Although, I wasn't as diligent and lucky enough to find a place with the card. Here is is 2016, they posted the availability of the card again and none of the stores seem to have it or heard of it, I drove to 4 stores and then called 6 others in my area. It is disappointing to not be able to get something that is/was exciting to see.

Any new word on what is going on with this? Or where the break down is in getting these cards to Circle Ks? Perhaps it should be available online for a limited time.

Administrator
Hello,

I've sent you both emails in order to gather more specific information about the locations you visited. I look forward to your response and thank you for your patience in the meantime.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
Aw.. That is like a wizard's nightmare in a nutshell.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2014
I can imagine. I was also noticing with this card that the pet attached to it depended on the month. Is this accurate?

Professor Greyrose, reply sent, at last. Thank you for your attention.

Eldormain
aka: Zachary Stardust