Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not a single drop.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
Hello, I have recently noticed something. I am not sure if this is a bug or not. But I have been farming Cronus. After 4 different times doing Cronus guess what I got for my loot? Nothing at all literally. And I have been there for all my battles! I killed Cronus all of those times.. And I still get nothing at all.. Please fix this if this is a bug. JASON PEARLMASK~ level 90

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
epicfail10634 on Dec 30, 2015 wrote:
Hello, I have recently noticed something. I am not sure if this is a bug or not. But I have been farming Cronus. After 4 different times doing Cronus guess what I got for my loot? Nothing at all literally. And I have been there for all my battles! I killed Cronus all of those times.. And I still get nothing at all.. Please fix this if this is a bug. JASON PEARLMASK~ level 90
That happens to me occasionally. Don't worry, you did get your drops, they just weren't listed in the Chat. What you can do to fix this, is feed a random item to your pet. When the page shows up displaying what you got, exit out of it (make sure you click on the red X).

Drops should now show up once again in your Chat.