Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rattlebones MasterDuel

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2015
Hello Everyone, So my highest level wizard on my account is a level 37 life wizard. I recently found out about the craft able mounts in Aqulia, and I wanted to give it a shot on trying to collect everything. A lot of the things I needed I didn't know where to find. I eventually found out that the dungeon "Rattlebones Master duel" drops two of the things I needed. (The Mote Of Transport and the Ultra Tiger Lilly) I knew I had one from one of the drops of the regular Rattlebones. I placed it in my house, and since I had my dungeon notification turned off, I did not see that it was a one shot dungeon. When I went inside I saw the huge amount of health they had, I however was not prepared so I fled the battle. When I returned to my house I saw that the dungeon was not there anymore so obviously I start looking up an explanation. I find out that it is a one shot dungeon and I was wondering, Is it possible to farm the regular rattlebones and get the dungeon again?

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
It is possible to farm the regular Rattlebones to get the dungeon again. The dungeon is a quite common drop, you can get a lot of them if you are close to level 40 by just farming him. By the way, you could get a permanent Life Whirlwind drop in the dungeon as well, and the dungeon is pretty easy. I was able to farm a bunch of Master Duels with only an adept wizard, and two magus wizards. Just dispel Rattlebones when he casts Doom and Gloom and he will no longer cheat when you heal due to the Doom and Gloom fizzling. You can survive for a quite long time if you have an effective healer then. All the other cheats aren't really big.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
George Washington on Dec 27, 2015 wrote:
It is possible to farm the regular Rattlebones to get the dungeon again. The dungeon is a quite common drop, you can get a lot of them if you are close to level 40 by just farming him. By the way, you could get a permanent Life Whirlwind drop in the dungeon as well, and the dungeon is pretty easy. I was able to farm a bunch of Master Duels with only an adept wizard, and two magus wizards. Just dispel Rattlebones when he casts Doom and Gloom and he will no longer cheat when you heal due to the Doom and Gloom fizzling. You can survive for a quite long time if you have an effective healer then. All the other cheats aren't really big.
Yeah, let's just ignore the fact that the Fairy Queen enfeebles you when you cast a blade and they both switch the traps on feints. Not important at all!

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
Robobot1747 on Dec 29, 2015 wrote:
Yeah, let's just ignore the fact that the Fairy Queen enfeebles you when you cast a blade and they both switch the traps on feints. Not important at all!
That didn't hurt me at all when I farmed the Rattlebones Master duel, just don't use feints and use only one blade at a time or take out the Fairy Queen before Rattlebones and you could easily farm it. By the way, this sort of sounded sarcastic and rude, if you are having problems, you shouldn't be rude to other people due to it.