Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone play both games?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2015
Hi! I was wondering if any players enjoyed both of the KI Games (Pirate and Wizard 101). I am:

Pirate101:
Annoying Amber lvl 40 Witchdoctor

Wizard101:

Fiona Dreamer lvl 41 Master Thaumaturge
And 10 5 2

if anyone is, i would like to know your names in both games too. To see if i've seen you.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
I do, and I plan on supporting Crowfall (J Todd Coleman's latest project) as well.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Yep!

Pirate:
Beatriz Abbott, level 65

Wiz:
Emma Starblood, level 110.

I finished every quest and side quest in P101 and wasn't motivated/able to afford a sub this year, so I haven't been on very much at all but I still keep up with what's going on in the game. I'm also really excited for Crowfall, like Rachel Dreamsong.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
i do but pirate101 i sorta quit because it wasnt getting updated it seemed like

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
AnonymousTruth1854 on Dec 23, 2015 wrote:
Hi! I was wondering if any players enjoyed both of the KI Games (Pirate and Wizard 101). I am:

Pirate101:
Annoying Amber lvl 40 Witchdoctor

Wizard101:

Fiona Dreamer lvl 41 Master Thaumaturge
And 10 5 2

if anyone is, i would like to know your names in both games too. To see if i've seen you.
i have played both games as well, though i never really stuck with pirates (at heart, i am a wizard, for better or worse).

wizard101 (main account only)

laura shadowsong
valerian deathwhisper
sestiva stormblade
tavia summershield
patrick dreamstalker
angela nightflame

pirate101

lazy laura lawson
virtuous valerian vinter
spiffy sestiva silver
tiny tavia trice
perilous patrick percy
awkward angela alcott

(i gave my pirates the same names as their wizard counterparts and designed their flags to look like their school symbols in wizards. lol)

-vonderful von shadowsong
wizard, pirate, weirdo

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
For the Wondrous Wizarding World Wizard101

Mark Stormcaller

And for the Prestigious Pirate Palooza

Dino Ire lvl 65 swashy!

PIEandPI

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
I play both as well
Wizard101 mains:
Austin deathgiver level 39
Mark deathbrand level 32
Pirate101 mains:
Friendly David the witchdoctor who I believe is level 63 (I haven't played pirate in a while)

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
i play both. several wizards and several pirates.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Wiz:
Adam Wintersinger lvl 110
Wolf Strongbright lvl 110
Luke Dragonblood lvl 110
Angel lvl 73
Talon lvl 31
Valdus lvl 25
Pirate;
Adam lvl 65 Buccaneer
Angel Armstrong lvl 35 Swashbuckler

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I tried to play both but I didn't have the funds to sustain, so Black Betty will probably be sitting around in marleybone until the end of time. (also Pirates would always lag and I would get weird glitches where my boat would just end up stuck in the middle of nowhere)

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
I have an account on both games, but I barely play pirate101. I have made a pirate for every school, but most of them are level 1.Also I cant pay membership for both games.

Here are their names:

Jasmine Evans lvl 5 Witchdoctor
Phoebe Landon lvl 3 Musketeer
Mackenzie Stern lvl 1 Swashbuckler
Brynn Paisley lvl 1 Buccaneer
Chelsea Reade lvl 1 Privateer

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I just recently went back and tried Pirate again. I had started a for-free character a while ago to try it out and really didn't give it a lot of my attention... kept coming back to Wizard... but now that I've spent a few days concentrating on Pirate I'm finding that I really do like it. What's great is that I still had tons of freebies I had gotten through fan site give-aways so after redeeming them I had a good sized chunk of gold to toss around plus an extra pet and some other goodies. I like the ship on ship battles which is a nice change of pace from the Wizard fights, and the land combat system is fun too.
I'm seriously considering shelling out the cash for a full membership.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
TucsonWizard on Mar 15, 2016 wrote:
I just recently went back and tried Pirate again. I had started a for-free character a while ago to try it out and really didn't give it a lot of my attention... kept coming back to Wizard... but now that I've spent a few days concentrating on Pirate I'm finding that I really do like it. What's great is that I still had tons of freebies I had gotten through fan site give-aways so after redeeming them I had a good sized chunk of gold to toss around plus an extra pet and some other goodies. I like the ship on ship battles which is a nice change of pace from the Wizard fights, and the land combat system is fun too.
I'm seriously considering shelling out the cash for a full membership.
You absolutely should get a membership- P101 is incredible and my first playthrough was extremely memorable. After playing W101 for so long, P101 feels like they took every single technical aspect of W101 and improved upon it in a mindblowing way.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
I do :)
Cass MoonHeart lvl 110
Cass Moone lvl 65 Swashbuckler

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Most of my Pirates are at max level. I'm patiently waiting for an update to the game so I can continue pillaging and plundering the skyways.

I have 12 Pirates and I have 12 Wizards. It's a lot of work!

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Starblood653 on Mar 15, 2016 wrote:
You absolutely should get a membership- P101 is incredible and my first playthrough was extremely memorable. After playing W101 for so long, P101 feels like they took every single technical aspect of W101 and improved upon it in a mindblowing way.
I did and I'm loving it. I agree, they improved a lot of the W101 concepts and the graphics are markedly better. There are a few features from W101 that I miss in P101 but not enough to detract from the experience. Then again, I'm still low level (15) so I'm sure there's more content that will be available as I level up. I've made it a point NOT to do too much reading about the game so I don't spoil it for myself. I remember when I first started playing W101 how exciting it was when I got my first pet, and when I got introduced to gardening. These were totally unexpected at the time because I knew virtually nothing about the game. I want to try and keep it that way for P101 as well.
The whole concept of "companions" is great and the ability to set them on tasks "behind the scenes" adds to the strategy and complexity of the game. Same with pet training. Having them basically train themselves is much better than the W101 method of mini-games. Having them join you in battle adds another level of depth that you don't find in W101.
So... sorry Ambrose... I'll be taking a sabbatical from wizarding for a while... I have some piratin' to do, aargh!

Survivor
Apr 06, 2013
I'll likely play Pirate101, bought the 2 game deal so I could save money on a sub for both games.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
i play both but i like wizard101 better tho :D