Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Christmas present for us all! Sort of...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Just to make it clear, This idea WON'T involve items being given away for free (such as crowns or other things) but instead it just be a way for us to know more about the game. I've always wanted to see atleast one of these exist. I hope I don't sound to imaginative.

I present to you 3 ideas that I think atleast one should be shown.

A youtube video presenting the voice actors of our proffesors here at ravenwood, and in some, cases the arcanum! Haven't you ever wondered how Moolinda Wu, Cyrus Drake, Dalia Falmea, Halestrom Balestrom, Lydia Greyrose, Dworgyn, Alhazred, Arthur Wethersfield, Headmaster Ambrose and Gamma (not to mention the arcanum teachers) look in real life? I personally would! But not only the facutly, i'd like to see the voice of other major characters like Sylvia and Malistaire Drake, Morganthe, Old cob, Bartelby, Grandmother Raven, and many others! Especially grandmother raven

An Animation video that would show us the creation of the spiral! Kinda like a documentary, we could see the story of the spiral instead of having to imagine it. I still can't figure out how the song of creation would sound, how the first world would look like, and how the war commenced. So many questions!

A 6th hobby for us wizards. We already have:
  1. Crafting
  2. Gardening
  3. Fishing
  4. Jewel Socketing
  5. And pet training.

What else? I'll leave that up to kingsisle.

I honestly see 1 & 2 being most likely to happen. Any other ideas?

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 54

Delver
May 12, 2012
lifedude2002 on Dec 22, 2015 wrote:
Just to make it clear, This idea WON'T involve items being given away for free (such as crowns or other things) but instead it just be a way for us to know more about the game. I've always wanted to see atleast one of these exist. I hope I don't sound to imaginative.

I present to you 3 ideas that I think atleast one should be shown.

A youtube video presenting the voice actors of our proffesors here at ravenwood, and in some, cases the arcanum! Haven't you ever wondered how Moolinda Wu, Cyrus Drake, Dalia Falmea, Halestrom Balestrom, Lydia Greyrose, Dworgyn, Alhazred, Arthur Wethersfield, Headmaster Ambrose and Gamma (not to mention the arcanum teachers) look in real life? I personally would! But not only the facutly, i'd like to see the voice of other major characters like Sylvia and Malistaire Drake, Morganthe, Old cob, Bartelby, Grandmother Raven, and many others! Especially grandmother raven

An Animation video that would show us the creation of the spiral! Kinda like a documentary, we could see the story of the spiral instead of having to imagine it. I still can't figure out how the song of creation would sound, how the first world would look like, and how the war commenced. So many questions!

A 6th hobby for us wizards. We already have:
  1. Crafting
  2. Gardening
  3. Fishing
  4. Jewel Socketing
  5. And pet training.

What else? I'll leave that up to kingsisle.

I honestly see 1 & 2 being most likely to happen. Any other ideas?

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 54
Your Ideas are all awesome :)
To the youtube idea, I might add the celebration of Christmas and watching all the ways the professors celebrate it. :) Maybe some will travel to their birthplace? Things like that.

~ Mythali

Administrator
Hello,

If you watch the October episode of KI Live, you'll get to see the person behind the voice of Gamma.

https://youtu.be/jOZzRMHNzAM?t=26m36s

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
To Mythali126:

I never thought of that! That sounds like a great idea! And thank you for the feedback

To Professor Greyrose:

OMG I thought gamma was really different! when I heard him use his voice I was like "Is gamma REAL?" but then i say that it was him equally cool though!
Even though seeing gamma in real life is AMAZING, i'd still like (and many others too!) to see the voices behind everyone else!
Thanks Professor!

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 54