Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Request for Status Updates while in battle!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2012
Dear Wizards and Kingsile,
I would like to bring up the subject for Status Updates in game. The reason behind this is that i have an issue with telling the difference between a regular Tc storm blade, A regular storm blade as well as an a enchanted blade. I know this concern may not be that big to others but for someone who is grinding with other random wizards and has the attention span of a 4 year old, the issue is brought up to frequently not only in dungeons but also in just random runs on a grinding boss fight. I know some people might think it is a challenge not knowing but to others we do not. Now to get to the point i would like to bring up the idea of a Status and Blade Ailment Bar. What this would do is it would provide a circle or bar near the character that would show the status of blades, traps, shields and passing dots with the rounds that they would last. I feel it would help those who turn to pick up a pen or drop their mouse while taking on a hour and a half Malistaire fight. Also for those people who hate being beguiled and do not remember what turn they are on. Would love to hear other peoples ideas and thoughts!

"thoughts from a up and coming level 106 Storm Wizard"
-Wolf IceShard