Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 needs more strategies and fun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2012
My daughter cannot play this game for more than an hour, she's so bored doing the same thing over and over.

She's only level 66, and feels the battles are the same every time, with not much strategy. I think if there were other spells or more stuff to work with, it would entertain her more. On the other hand, most lvl 99 shadow spells were a disappointment and rarely get used by wizards. They cost too many shadow pips and don't do much damage.

Having more variety at lower levels would make the game more interesting.

Also, the competition of other games online have so much more to offer at a much cheaper price.

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Lattegirl on Dec 18, 2015 wrote:
My daughter cannot play this game for more than an hour, she's so bored doing the same thing over and over.

She's only level 66, and feels the battles are the same every time, with not much strategy. I think if there were other spells or more stuff to work with, it would entertain her more. On the other hand, most lvl 99 shadow spells were a disappointment and rarely get used by wizards. They cost too many shadow pips and don't do much damage.

Having more variety at lower levels would make the game more interesting.

Also, the competition of other games online have so much more to offer at a much cheaper price.
I have played a lot of mmos. and games targeting children, this is the crème of the crop, both content and price. wizard101 sub is dirt cheap compared to other games. any game you play you gonna have repetition. elder scrolls online is all about skill rotation keeping this dot up, that buff while you do your damage. if your daughter is bored of the game it has nothing to do with the game being boring but rather maybe its time for her to move on to another game. sounds to me she is getting burned out on the game.