Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will we ever battle Headmaster Ambrose?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
I've been wondering, if we would ever battle Headmaster Ambrose. I would assume he wouldn't be a cheating boss though!

And speaking of battling Headmaster Ambrose, what school would he be? Maybe his own type of magic he created? Tell me what you think!

: : Luke Battlesword : Level 72 : :

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
Maybe Balance? As a mix of all the schools? If we did fight him, I bet we would fight Gamma to. He might be cold (scarf?) or storm.
Or Astral. I could see that for Merle.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Maybe he only casts astral magic, given the style of his outfit. I would love to battle him as a friendly challenge or something since I doubt he'll ever be a bad guy lol

Survivor
Jul 11, 2015
I have though of this too but really i believe he would be a school with this symbol: because he might be able to cast every spell in the game most likely since he is like a super legendary wizard (cause he is the headmaster). Most likely they would make him play as we do, a highly skilled wizard.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2015
Maybe he can be an astral school but have mastery over all of the other schools.

Defender
Apr 05, 2013
Perhaps at the end of the game? Or maybe some epic plot twist in which Merle was actually evil? Who knows.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2015
Sarah Waterbreeze on Dec 19, 2015 wrote:
Perhaps at the end of the game? Or maybe some epic plot twist in which Merle was actually evil? Who knows.
That would be amazing! What if secretly everyone you helped was evil and just using you? That would be sick, but amazing! And then Malistaire takes you under his wing, and trains you to fight everybody you ever helped, and your helpers would be the things that you battled! If that would happen, i would run out of my house and scream KI FOR LIFE!

SRSLY!!!!!

Fiona Dreamer lvl 41 thaumaturge AnExtremelyDevotedPlayerWaitingForAnExtremePlotTwist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
KingKreeper17 on Dec 16, 2015 wrote:
I've been wondering, if we would ever battle Headmaster Ambrose. I would assume he wouldn't be a cheating boss though!

And speaking of battling Headmaster Ambrose, what school would he be? Maybe his own type of magic he created? Tell me what you think!

: : Luke Battlesword : Level 72 : :
I would so wreck ambrose lol his magic is putrid and so under thought he couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag but then really guys that's why he deligates us to do his dirty work lol while he sits and watches woody wood pecker reruns lol lol loll but at any rate any time you feel froggy ambrose ill make ya feel like ya got beaten by 10 wizards instead of 1

yours truly
liam stormbrand

representing: TEAM BRING IT