Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Khai Tengri (SPOILERS LV. 58+ Storm Wizards only)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
Any level 58 storm wizards out there trying to get the spell known as Levithan but ran into Khai Tengri while going to get the worms to lure it?
I know it may seem stupid but Khai Tengri is supposedly a rank 10 fire boss with his student, a rank 10 life enemy. It took me a while to defeat him and we all know how frustrating and how much of a cheater he is because you can do anything without getting a hex on your butt. He has about 7,000 HP and his student has about 2,000 and has the spell dyrd. I suggest getting the life shield spell from Sabrina in the Fairgrounds in Wizard City and buy a ton of fire shields from Arnold or the bazaar. Or unless you have two training points, get both the fire and life shield. If you do use the life shield or the fire shield, yes, you will get a hex on you, but at the same time, those are protecting you. Plus the tresure card shields is -85% physical damage so the hex has no power over you. Also, get the tempest outfit from Celestia or buy it from the bazaar. It prevents storm fizzles, and protects you from fire attacks. We all know that storm likes to fizzle, and Khai is weak against storm.
vs
I hope this helped. And this is for lv. 58+ storm wizards ONLY

Hero
May 07, 2015
i know that is for level 58+ storms but i wanted to see how sorry P.S im not a storm wizard i was just looking around the boards

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
sun girl1122 on Dec 28, 2015 wrote:
i know that is for level 58+ storms but i wanted to see how sorry P.S im not a storm wizard i was just looking around the boards
I don't know what school you are, but I'm pretty sure Khai is for all schools. It was easy for storm because apparently fire is weak against storm.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Tristan Stormsong on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
I don't know what school you are, but I'm pretty sure Khai is for all schools. It was easy for storm because apparently fire is weak against storm.
im