Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New characters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2015
Hi me and my questing buddy want to make new characters, We are stuck on what to be so what are your opinions on what two schools would be amazing working together? we were thinking balance and death.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
tangofoxtrot on Dec 8, 2015 wrote:
Hi me and my questing buddy want to make new characters, We are stuck on what to be so what are your opinions on what two schools would be amazing working together? we were thinking balance and death.
Fire and Ice are pretty great, Ice and Storm or Life and Storm are pretty great as well.
The most important thing is having fun, so you and your friend can pick whichever you think you'll have most fun playing!

Good luck to you and your friend, and have fun!

-Christina FairyFlame
-Haley SunBlossom
-Morgan NightSinger
-Alia Swift
-Gabriel WinterBreeze

Hero
May 07, 2015
tangofoxtrot on Dec 8, 2015 wrote:
do fire and ice because if your fighting a fire boss the ice can attack if your fighting a ice boss the fire can attack so what chrissy flower said in the first combandation