Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Completed Wizard City?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
Some of my friends (who are on Marleybone) have told me once you complete Wizard City, Merle Ambrose calls you into his office and gives you a staff. I am 100% sure I have completed wizard city, as when I click the search for new quest button it says there are no quests available in this world. I have even looked through my questing log and seen every one is either in Krokotopia or Grizzleheim. Lucky Hookline did give me a quest to see someone in Dragonspyre, but I'm sure that doesn't count as Dragonspyre is far, far away.

Unicorn Way> Finished
Triton> Finished
Firecat> Finished
Cyclops> Finished
Golem Court> Finished
Sunken City> Finished
Colossus> Finished
Pet Pavilion> Finished
Ravenwood> Finished
Commons> Finished

Just overall, everything is finished. Can someone please help me with this issue?

-Matthew Swiftflame, Lv. 24 Wizard

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I didn't get a staff for completing Wizard City on any of my 4 wizards.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
maybe they got it as a drop and thought merle gave it to them. I have completed wizard city many times while deciding on which school to do, and I never got any wand from him after completing wizard city.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
Merle gives you a staff with the completion of Colossus Blvd. Maybe that's it?

Survivor
Dec 18, 2015
Did you do Crab Alley, I do not think I saw on your list of places you have completed? Also, maybe it also means do all the side quest in Wizard City and complete all the areas.

Blaze DragonStaff

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Backintime6097 on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
Some of my friends (who are on Marleybone) have told me once you complete Wizard City, Merle Ambrose calls you into his office and gives you a staff. I am 100% sure I have completed wizard city, as when I click the search for new quest button it says there are no quests available in this world. I have even looked through my questing log and seen every one is either in Krokotopia or Grizzleheim. Lucky Hookline did give me a quest to see someone in Dragonspyre, but I'm sure that doesn't count as Dragonspyre is far, far away.

Unicorn Way> Finished
Triton> Finished
Firecat> Finished
Cyclops> Finished
Golem Court> Finished
Sunken City> Finished
Colossus> Finished
Pet Pavilion> Finished
Ravenwood> Finished
Commons> Finished

Just overall, everything is finished. Can someone please help me with this issue?

-Matthew Swiftflame, Lv. 24 Wizard
I've played almost since the game came online. Merle has never given out a staff. The only thing he's ever given out is a potion. The staff you get comes from finishing Dragonspyre and it isn't given to you by Ambrose.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
Sorry, back when I was a low level I thought sunken city WAS crab alley. I have now completed all of WC, KT, WY, MB, and half of MS. If a moderator could lock this topic it would be appreciated

-Matthew Swiftflame, lvl 41 wizard