Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lets start a story about wizard city!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
a great team of , , , , , , , , , all showed up and killed all of the baddies and the world was saved

Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
Samuel, the leader of the storm team said..

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
He said " I did not sign up for Ravenwood storm classes for this!"

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
mario king on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
you guys have no right to change the subject of the story
I was not changing the story. I was continuing the story off of PlandPie's words. Plus, we are here to make a story, not to argue about things

Survivor
May 27, 2010
And then suddenly Malistaire Drake appeared out of nowhere and through his vile death magic he managed to manually stop the player account's subscription just a day before it's renewal without the young wizard noticing it.
Because of this the young wizard got randomly locked out of the Spiral and the story was over (again). xD

P.S.: That is until the young wizard had noticed what the problem was and turned it back on, but THAT is a story for another time.

(flies away to DragonSpyre)

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Michelle SandRiver on Jul 5, 2016 wrote:
I was not changing the story. I was continuing the story off of PlandPie's words. Plus, we are here to make a story, not to argue about things
plandie changed the story

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
a portal to every single video game ever created appeared

Survivor
May 26, 2016
but one of the video games was corrupted with rotting fodders that...

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Destiny StormCloud on Jul 19, 2016 wrote:
but one of the video games was corrupted with rotting fodders that...
knocked the wizards into a lot of different video games I landed in

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
mario king on Jul 23, 2016 wrote:
knocked the wizards into a lot of different video games I landed in
Mario Bros.

Hero
May 07, 2015
I landed in a game known as minecraft. everything was blocky and weird. as I walked around I found a player named phantom phoenix26 she said: you look lost, where did you come from? I said: well.... I came from a completely different universe called the spiral...... my name is Miranda jade song, the player said: hello Miranda, my name is phantom phoenix26, you can call me phantom if you want. I can show you where to go but it wont be easy getting you home, we need a scale from the ender dragon, the enchanted blade of the youtuber (I love youtube so I added that part) and the emerald of the dark embers to make the sword to bring you home, first lets get the blade, its located in........... (continue story here)

Explorer
Dec 25, 2012
its in a place known as reality come back to it

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Ok. I'll make a story about how it all started.

One day with a world without magic- Merle Ambrose saw you with a child with a lot of potential. With his last bit of real magic, he teleported you to the wizard world. You fought off Malastaire' s mimions, so he teleported away. Then, Merle Ambrose got everything ready for you, and you went and fought off ghosts, dark fairies, rattle bones, haunted minions, rotting foddlers, fire elves, magma men, trolls, cyclopses, and more creatures.

ADD ON!

~ Katie LifeSword~

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Michelle SandRiver on Jul 28, 2016 wrote:
Mario Bros.
I began looking around and then I saw

Survivor
Nov 13, 2016
A giant Cyclops with wings. It turned to face you and...

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
"It turned to face you and...." The giant cyclops man was very mad at you for startling him so he blinded you with his club, and you ran away scream some weird magical chant that only life wizards knew, even though your only just (whatever school you are) Wizard and wondered about your capabilities. You went to (your school teacher) to talk about this and they told you to talk to Merle Ambrose and he says......

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
More of them came and circled you singing their theme song, then they glanced at you... and hit you with earthquake 10 times!

After that you wiped them out with....

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
kordani on Nov 26, 2016 wrote:
"It turned to face you and...." The giant cyclops man was very mad at you for startling him so he blinded you with his club, and you ran away scream some weird magical chant that only life wizards knew, even though your only just (whatever school you are) Wizard and wondered about your capabilities. You went to (your school teacher) to talk about this and they told you to talk to Merle Ambrose and he says......
you were knocked out because you jumped and hit a floating brick (named brick block) I came to your dreams to see if you were alright you need to find the portal back to reality its (before he finishes he fades away and you wake up and wonder where the portal is and you look and see someone with a red cap he says his name his Mario and you tell him your name and how you got here and he say's he will help you but he doesn't know where the portal is he shows 3 paths one leads to a castle filled with lava the second leads to a mountain with many dangerous falls and the 3rd leads to maze filled with pipes you pick) enter answer here

Explorer
May 09, 2011
mario king on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
you were knocked out because you jumped and hit a floating brick (named brick block) I came to your dreams to see if you were alright you need to find the portal back to reality its (before he finishes he fades away and you wake up and wonder where the portal is and you look and see someone with a red cap he says his name his Mario and you tell him your name and how you got here and he say's he will help you but he doesn't know where the portal is he shows 3 paths one leads to a castle filled with lava the second leads to a mountain with many dangerous falls and the 3rd leads to maze filled with pipes you pick) enter answer here
n e c r o

You choose the castle filled with lava because the game stops you from jumping in, and

Survivor
Feb 11, 2017
The snowman ran in fear and was greeted by a lonesome life wizard along the way. The wizard turned out to be a

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
a hag. The hag told the snowman, "Bring me 3 bat wings, 10 lava rocks, and a peice of your hat, and I will let you live."

The snowman decided to (Continue it here!)

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
An evil wizard who's just greedy for power!

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
DayOldMuffin on Feb 24, 2017 wrote:
a hag. The hag told the snowman, "Bring me 3 bat wings, 10 lava rocks, and a peice of your hat, and I will let you live."

The snowman decided to (Continue it here!)
Looks like my last post here was late.

The snowman didn't know where to find what the hag asked him to! :(
He saw a cave in the distance and decided to go inside in hopes for finding what he needs.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
Valkoor the Troll on Apr 10, 2016 wrote:
The snowman became a snowman

dun dun dun dara!
I feel like this went underappreciated