Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New school?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
I've seen a video on theories on new schools. I do have one idea.

Light School

Consists of spells that are an upgrade to shadow. When you have a shadow pip you have a chance to get a light pip, witch counts as too shadow pips or you can use them to upgrade your attacks.

Ideas for spells:

Imperial Light Defender

+30% Resist + 10% Block + 75% Stun +10% accuracy and maycast 65% Tower

Imperial Light Avenger

+30% Attack +50% pierce + 25% Critical +15% accuracy and maycast 60% Class Blade

Imperial Light Guardian

+30% Healing Critical +45% Outgoing Healing, +30% Incoming Healing +20% Resist and maycast rebirth.

Or even light can be a maycast class even...

Leave ideas below!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Epic Mrman67 on Nov 26, 2015 wrote:
I've seen a video on theories on new schools. I do have one idea.

Light School

Consists of spells that are an upgrade to shadow. When you have a shadow pip you have a chance to get a light pip, witch counts as too shadow pips or you can use them to upgrade your attacks.

Ideas for spells:

Imperial Light Defender

+30% Resist + 10% Block + 75% Stun +10% accuracy and maycast 65% Tower

Imperial Light Avenger

+30% Attack +50% pierce + 25% Critical +15% accuracy and maycast 60% Class Blade

Imperial Light Guardian

+30% Healing Critical +45% Outgoing Healing, +30% Incoming Healing +20% Resist and maycast rebirth.

Or even light can be a maycast class even...

Leave ideas below!
I was just thinking a bout this idea. Plus it would bring more balances to the game. If it was a light class it could work with shadow school because if you think of a ying yang symbol and what it's meaning is

Brandon Skullblood lvl 61

Explorer
Sep 15, 2012
What about Chaos School, a school that can be opposite to Balance so there is a convert to the balance school spells that converts to Chaos School and vise versa.

The spell ideas might take a little more thought but would it be too much to think of combining attributes from existing schools in a way that balance doesn't. Maybe having a spell that does random over time damage, with say two round stun attached. This may sound a bit op but the damage doesn't have to be super high. Chaos blades might work like balance blades in supporting attacks for each school but not just for attack maybe piercing and accuracy.

Example would be:

Spell: Monkey Rage

550 damage over 3 rounds of random school to all, stun 2 rounds cost 8 pips (debatable on the pips the stun might seem a bit over powered so 8 pips maybe more)

Spell: Four Horsemen (Shadow Spell)

Attacks 1 target for 600 chaos, 400 random school random over 3 rounds, applies an area that gives +20% Chaos attack and +10% piercing to Chaos spells. Costs 5 pips and 1 shadow pip. 85% accurate for the spell itself

Just an idea it could be adjusted.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
ZombBone on Nov 27, 2015 wrote:
What about Chaos School, a school that can be opposite to Balance so there is a convert to the balance school spells that converts to Chaos School and vise versa.

The spell ideas might take a little more thought but would it be too much to think of combining attributes from existing schools in a way that balance doesn't. Maybe having a spell that does random over time damage, with say two round stun attached. This may sound a bit op but the damage doesn't have to be super high. Chaos blades might work like balance blades in supporting attacks for each school but not just for attack maybe piercing and accuracy.

Example would be:

Spell: Monkey Rage

550 damage over 3 rounds of random school to all, stun 2 rounds cost 8 pips (debatable on the pips the stun might seem a bit over powered so 8 pips maybe more)

Spell: Four Horsemen (Shadow Spell)

Attacks 1 target for 600 chaos, 400 random school random over 3 rounds, applies an area that gives +20% Chaos attack and +10% piercing to Chaos spells. Costs 5 pips and 1 shadow pip. 85% accurate for the spell itself

Just an idea it could be adjusted.
OH MY GOD YES! I am a balance wizard and i really think that balance should have an opposite school! But then again, balance is called balance for a reason. It is the balance of all of the schools. It has the spectral (life,myth,death) and the elemental (fire,storm,ice) blades because balance has attack spells from all the other schools. So i dont really think it would be the best idea for balance to have an opposite. But otherwise, i think KI should add another school (another one that doesnt have an opposite) to the game.

Heather StarSong level 42

Explorer
Sep 15, 2012
omagicspells on Nov 27, 2015 wrote:
OH MY GOD YES! I am a balance wizard and i really think that balance should have an opposite school! But then again, balance is called balance for a reason. It is the balance of all of the schools. It has the spectral (life,myth,death) and the elemental (fire,storm,ice) blades because balance has attack spells from all the other schools. So i dont really think it would be the best idea for balance to have an opposite. But otherwise, i think KI should add another school (another one that doesnt have an opposite) to the game.

Heather StarSong level 42
Yeah the idea was also to make it easier for those people who struggle with solo playing as a balance when they come up against hard balance bosses. Yes, I get that there are other spells like Hydra that use elemental school spells in them, but for balance multi attack spells that are just plain balance a convert would be nice. A convert to what is the question and if the subject is what school to add, why not another complex school that is the balance opposite? The Chaos idea is more to utilize talents from other schools in a way that balance doesn't. DOT, stun etc. It was really just an idea suggestion and before it is shot down, the possibilities might be worth exploring. ;)