Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Party System, Pvp 8v8 or 16v16

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
What the party system would do is basically like a 2 player mount, but without the mount

Party requires:
2-4 people.

The leader of the party is the leader. The rest is the followers. So its more or less like a train system. The Followers just go where ever the leader goes unless the move "use arrow keys" to get out of the train. It would be useful for players who wanna quest together as a group and no one would fall behind.

Pvp:
There should be a new type of pvp such as instead of 4v4 there could be 8v8 or 16v16. Would make matchs longer and most likly more enjoyable. If you did 8v8 and or 16v16 there would rather need atleast 2 requirements. A new system for speed so that players with highest speed go before the players with lowest speed, Or random generated system. (RGS) when the system chooses who goes next and it makes it fair for all players.

Explorer
Jun 27, 2014
I quite like the idea for group questing, it is something I would quite like to see, although there are 2 and 3 person mounts not everyone has them. Also some people might still want to use their own if they needed to go get a potion or something.
I am not too sure about 8v8 or 16v16 pvp though, since there are only 4 spaces on each side, I am assuming some sort of tag battle would have to be implemented where one person would disappear to make room for another to play. It could be quite fun, but I dont think it strictly belongs in Wiz.