Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shouldn't there be a TV commercial about Polaris?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I know it's been long since there was a TV commercial about W101's newest update, like Khrysalis Part One, but, since Polaris got launched, don't you think there should be a new TV commercial about Polairs made, Wizards?

Well, it's likely bound to be made sooner or later. Just thought you should know. Hope I get to see it soon.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
yeah i think it should boubd to be one. I think for the players that stopped playing wizard101 would come back as well once they see KI has made something new. ( for the ones that dont keep up with Wizard101 news feed and updates)

Blaze Shadowshard LV 106

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Blaze3277 on Nov 24, 2015 wrote:
yeah i think it should boubd to be one. I think for the players that stopped playing wizard101 would come back as well once they see KI has made something new. ( for the ones that dont keep up with Wizard101 news feed and updates)

Blaze Shadowshard LV 106
Yeah. Maybe the studio that made the CGI commercials for Wizard101 & Pirate101 for KI before should be contacted again to do another new commercial about Polaris. The word must get out to those that don't keep up with their news feed & updates in some form or other, right?

Hero
May 07, 2015
yes there shoud be :)

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Kingsisle already did something to notify users about Polaris. I do believe everyone who has a Valid email should have gotten a Polaris email announcing the world is here. A ton use email so honestly they did the most cost effective thing they could. Commercials on TV sadly cost a fortune depending what time its aired.