Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 108 spell?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Upon reaching level 108, I did not receive any prompts for a quest to receive my new ice spell. During a battle with other players, they mentioned that they had not received their quest either. Thinking I had missed something, I visited Professor Greyrose, and she had nothing for me.

How do I get my level 108 spell quest?

Administrator
Hello,

You must be level 108 and have completed the quest “Story of the Sky Anchor.”

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 21, 2014
Dude go to your teacher in the Arcanum not Ravenwood. You Graduated from Ravenwood. I did not get a notification either AND I completed the quest, but when I went to the Arcanum my teacher had it for me

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Snee432 on Nov 24, 2015 wrote:
Upon reaching level 108, I did not receive any prompts for a quest to receive my new ice spell. During a battle with other players, they mentioned that they had not received their quest either. Thinking I had missed something, I visited Professor Greyrose, and she had nothing for me.

How do I get my level 108 spell quest?
have completed the quest “Story of the Sky Anchor.” means: finish all footwork quest in the Arcanum after talking all new school teacher in the Arcanum to open the quest to receive Quest Of: "Story of the Sky Anchor" after finish quest of "Story of the Sky Anchor" then Talk to NEW Teacher In Arcanum!

these are new teacher get level 108 spell:

If you are a wizard need talk to: Iona Virga (Storm School in Arcanum)
If you are a wizard need talk to: Tarrak Hadfield (Ice School In Arcanum)
If you are a wizard need talk to: Ignus Ferric (Fire School In Arcanum)
If you are a wizard need talk to: Baba Yaga (Myth School In Arcanum)
If you are a wizard need talk to: Zander (Life School In Arcanum)
If you are a wizard need talk to: Qismah Shasa (Death School In Arcanum)
If you are a wizard need talk to: Jaki Whisperwind (Balance School In Arcanum)

Survivor
Mar 22, 2012
Survivor
May 19, 2012
Just talk to the scholar of the school you are in. I did not receive my message to get my spell either, so I went to check it out and there it was, my spell quest for wings of fate.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
When you get in pollaris you are done for evar with the ravenwood teachers that is why you have a graduation beafore getting in pollaris.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
That is the same with me, there was no notification saying I had to speak with anyone.
I just went to the person and he had it for me!

Trevor DragonBane. Level 109 Wizard

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I understand you have to complete the quest, but my question is about how far do you venture into the Arcanum before receiving it? I have the quest in Avalon with the Shadow Scholar to defeat some creature that is like one of the first quests in the Arcanum on two of my wizards; how long after that? (It's nigh impossible to navigate on Central, I wish they had it all on one page.)

The reason I ask is they both hit 110 right about there and I don't want to waste XP. I purposely didn't do Grizzleheim on my Balance for that reason but he still hit the level cap. Ugh!

Or should I abandon that endeavor and try and finish Polaris entirely regardless of the lost XP?

Thanks!

- exp613

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
exp613 on May 19, 2016 wrote:
I understand you have to complete the quest, but my question is about how far do you venture into the Arcanum before receiving it? I have the quest in Avalon with the Shadow Scholar to defeat some creature that is like one of the first quests in the Arcanum on two of my wizards; how long after that? (It's nigh impossible to navigate on Central, I wish they had it all on one page.)

The reason I ask is they both hit 110 right about there and I don't want to waste XP. I purposely didn't do Grizzleheim on my Balance for that reason but he still hit the level cap. Ugh!

Or should I abandon that endeavor and try and finish Polaris entirely regardless of the lost XP?

Thanks!

- exp613
The experience, in the end, does not really matter. There will be plenty in the following worlds to rise you to a level cap. I suggest getting into the Arcanum, since that is now the area for us to study magic.

I cannot help you with your questing, as I don't know what your quest is called. Let me know and I can help.

Also, as far as I'm aware, the Shadow Scholar has not made an appearance yet.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
You have a few more quests to go and about 6 more battles I believe. It goes quickly. I would just go for it and even go beyond that and complete Polaris entirely. I wouldn't worry about wasting experience because they ALWAYS put in wayyyyy more than enough experience to reach the new level cap whenever they add new content. I mean, my first level cap was 60, and with every new world release since then I've started at whatever the last level cap was, and have reached the new level cap just doing main quests before finishing the new world. So just enjoy Polaris and don't worry about experience. If you wait for the next cap then you'll probably finish polaris say at 113 or so (obviously idk exactly) and then you'll hit the new cap without getting to quest much in the new world and you'll just find yourself farther and farther behind in the story.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Thank you both for your suggestions. I'll continue full on to complete Polaris then!

To answer your question Shannon, The Quest is Morganthe's Legacy and while the shadow scholar does not have any spells to teach us yet, (locked classroom etc) she was present for this quest in Avalon. (See Velma on Venkman)

Again Thank you both!

exp613

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
So from there, you have roughly twelve quests, many of them just speaking ones, until you receive your quest for you level 108 spell.

Best of luck!
S.S.