Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Connection Problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
Ever since Polaris came out, I have been experiencing connection problems. A lot of people are level 110 already, and wanna be level 110, but ever time I join, the game is slow and when I go into battle, the chain goes from yellow to orange to red. Please, If you can, fix this as soon as possible. Thank you for reading this, -Andrew MistHammer

Administrator
Survivor
May 13, 2012
I have been experiencing the same problem!
I could just be running around and then it hits me with the yellow/orange marbles, but it eventually goes back to normal. But whenever it goes red and I'm in a battle, it's annoying having to sign out and back in, and having my friend go "Where were you? We died while you were gone!"
The weird part? My connection is always FINE. It's the game that's the problem. And it's not just me. I asked some of my friends, and sure enough, they've been having problems ever since Polaris came out.
Please fix this.

~ Kimberly Lifeheart, Level 77

Survivor
Apr 07, 2014
andrew misthammer on Nov 22, 2015 wrote:
Ever since Polaris came out, I have been experiencing connection problems. A lot of people are level 110 already, and wanna be level 110, but ever time I join, the game is slow and when I go into battle, the chain goes from yellow to orange to red. Please, If you can, fix this as soon as possible. Thank you for reading this, -Andrew MistHammer
we have this issue as well. hang in there Andrew! What's really cool is when my friend and I play side by side and she gets kicked out and I don't. Most of folks on our friends list have experienced this this past week.