Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need new dispels to Sun, Star, Moon & Shadow

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Since we have dispels for Life, Death, Ice, Fire, Storm, Myth & Balance, why don't we have dispels for Sun, Moon, Star & Shadow spells?

Maybe we should have new dispel spells for Sun, Moon, Star & Shadow Spells for us to train. What do you think, Wizards? Sounds good to you? They could be very handy in certain situations.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Trimond297 on Nov 12, 2015 wrote:
Since we have dispels for Life, Death, Ice, Fire, Storm, Myth & Balance, why don't we have dispels for Sun, Moon, Star & Shadow spells?

Maybe we should have new dispel spells for Sun, Moon, Star & Shadow Spells for us to train. What do you think, Wizards? Sounds good to you? They could be very handy in certain situations.
There also needs to be a GUI update for damage and resist to the astral schools too

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Shadow would work,
Star could be used, but I wouldn't find it very useful.
I don't think sun could work since you enchant before you cast.
Moon school isn't popular or used, so moon dispels are also useless.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Darthvarian on Nov 13, 2015 wrote:
Shadow would work,
The Moon shift attacks are used quite a bit by mobs and bosses in the new world coming.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
seethe42 on Nov 13, 2015 wrote:
The Moon shift attacks are used quite a bit by mobs and bosses in the new world coming.
Oh, good point. I was thinking about PvP while I wrote my post.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Darthvarian on Nov 13, 2015 wrote:
Shadow would work,
You forget the single round shift morph Moon spells that have been added? They've made Moon School spells more useful, & with many more from bosses, the Moon dispels are needed more than before.

Don't underestimate what the Sun & Star spells could do if they're in enemy hands. Believe me. They could do more with them, in terms of cheats & such.

Plus, with the Shadow spells & cheats made to bosses, it's fair that we may need Shadow dispels to counter them.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
I personally would not use my training points on these.

I wish they would bring back the 2-pip wands, as well as 'Elucidate' and 'Simplify' to be trained.
They were available in Celestia during test realm release.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2013
Trimond297 on Nov 12, 2015 wrote:

It won't work for Sun.
Because its spells are controlled on your deck.
Not cast.
Glad I could help!
Adam Starblade Lv53
"We learn from our fizzles"

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Adam Starblade on Nov 15, 2015 wrote:
It won't work for Sun.
Because its spells are controlled on your deck.
Not cast.
Glad I could help!
Adam Starblade Lv53
"We learn from our fizzles"
Ok, maybe not sun enchantment spells, but there are some sun spells that can be actually casted. You just never know if there's probably new sun spells that do single round morph shifts.