Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hey Guys what's your favorite schools?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2015
It's a list of why you choose them in there places really like for me as an example:
1.Life always love to heal me and my friends and be more of a support more than a attacker but i will if i have too.
2.Death is great becuase it is like a vampire you get health back and inflict damage on people and love the animations.
3.Astral Spell Sun is my third because I as a life always need a buff to my cards so i can hit stronger or have more accuracy
4.Storm the only two reasons are because high damage and can take of dispels and blades.
5.Shadow Spells it's because I love the animation they used for shadow and that if you wear a costume you weaver or whatever your wearing changes the style of the shadow spell.]
So that mine top 5 what's yours?-Brandon DragonSword

Survivor
Jul 10, 2008
. As always and forever for me. If you combine with the right secondary you become a great wizard with no need of teams to support you. I happen to dislike teams so is perfect.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
SonicHero75075 on Nov 7, 2015 wrote:
It's a list of why you choose them in there places really like for me as an example:
1.Life always love to heal me and my friends and be more of a support more than a attacker but i will if i have too.
2.Death is great becuase it is like a vampire you get health back and inflict damage on people and love the animations.
3.Astral Spell Sun is my third because I as a life always need a buff to my cards so i can hit stronger or have more accuracy
4.Storm the only two reasons are because high damage and can take of dispels and blades.
5.Shadow Spells it's because I love the animation they used for shadow and that if you wear a costume you weaver or whatever your wearing changes the style of the shadow spell.]
So that mine top 5 what's yours?-Brandon DragonSword
for me is the best, the attacks are average but gets the job done at least, i love the 's Dot spells, so i don't need to keep wasting precious pips but instead the dot keeps hitting the enemy so i can use less pips to charge up a more powerful attack. is AWESOME in my opinion

Defender
May 23, 2009
without a doubt. I remember the best moment in the game for me was when my myth was in Azteca, the funnest I've had. Love all the minions plus I think basilisk so adorable.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
For some apparent reason, I love support schools. are just awesome.

is pretty cool with those really OP hit all drains they have, 1v4 all day long.

is cool, but not my playstyle. I die too quickly soloing.

I like , but I think the Moon school needs a revamp.

Shrike is beautiful, finally I can kill mobs as .

Survivor
Sep 08, 2015
1.Without a doubt, . They may have not high hits, but the feature that i can resist a TON, is just amazing. That's the only reason i didn't choose another school to start with.
2. Heal AND some attacks? Why not?
3. i love new things, but with my ice thing and bad adaptiveness with decks that don't fit me, it's sun i'll choose.
4. Damage is really important to me, that's why i made the mistake of choosing storm as secondary.
And last but not least 5. Damage you do, and you don't waste turns just for healing. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!

Fiona Dreamer lvl 39 magus THAUMATURGE
Amber UnicornGarden lvl 10 initiate THEURGIST
(forgot sry) AngleBane lvl (sadly) 2 apprentice NECROMANCER