Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sun School Trainer in Drum Jungle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
So a while ago when I was still in Zafaria i did the quest for the sun school obelisk. And when i click on it it doesnt allow me to learn any of the spells. Im level 80 now and it says you need to be atleast 64. so i dont understand why it wont let me. Does anyone know if im doing something wrong or what i could do?

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Midnight_Sun

Check your quest book for the quest "Midnight Sun".

The quest is given by "Koko Smokesign", in Drum Jungle.
The prequest is "Bungle in the Jungle" - Check your book for that also.

Duncan Strongsword - Level 100

Survivor
Oct 09, 2014
Hi,

I think it might be because you need to learn some of the previous spells as prerequisites,
Wizard101 Central Wiki has information about spell prerequisites.

Hope this would help.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Rakuda230 on Nov 5, 2015 wrote:
So a while ago when I was still in Zafaria i did the quest for the sun school obelisk. And when i click on it it doesnt allow me to learn any of the spells. Im level 80 now and it says you need to be atleast 64. so i dont understand why it wont let me. Does anyone know if im doing something wrong or what i could do?
You need to talk to Inyanga WhiteStripes in Baobab crossroads for the quest "Bungle in the Jungle" he says to talk to Koko SmokeSign and will tell you to defeat 4 Blacktusks, and then repair the obelisk.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
We, my side kick and I completed all of the quests to get the sun obelisk up. it is up and can not learn any spells. Several of my wizards cannot get any of those spells. Went back to Celestia to see if any things were open. All quests done and have learned hands through monstrous and still cannot get the larger hand. What am I missing and it seems that if you need to get a sun spell that you don't want then why can't you get the level sixty four spells and level seventy for example. My fire wizard got them a while ago.But none of my other wizards can get them. She cannot also get them. What's up?

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Rakuda230 on Nov 5, 2015 wrote:
I think your problem is you didn't train Gargantuan, the prequisite spell. You must have strong, monstrous, giant, and gargantuan trained.

Hope it helps

okcounsell