Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Need level 8 & 9 pet snacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
I need op pet snacks because i have awesome pets but not to many pet snacks. If any of you know how to get really OP pet snacks please tell me so if you got ways of doing it please tell me thanks.

- Kyle Dark Forge

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Garden magma peas, or couch potatoes. They drop rank 9 snacks at elder, and they re-seed, so you can replant them.

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
need great pet snacks? Garden. The better the plant, the more work you put in attending to it, the better the payback; TCs, Snacks, Gold, and Regents.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
Great Any other ways and other awesome plants?

-Kyle Dark Forge

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Kitilark on Oct 28, 2015 wrote:
need great pet snacks? Garden. The better the plant, the more work you put in attending to it, the better the payback; TCs, Snacks, Gold, and Regents.
That's not really true. Couch Potatoes and Evil Magma Peas are very low maintenance requiring only low level spells and few needs. I'd like to know what better plants there are for snacks? There are a lot with a CHANCE of a good snack that require a lot more work with higher level needs with a CHANCE of reseeding.