Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor Gear Now Tradeable in Shared Bank?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
As much as I appreciate this update, I have to admit that my stomach dropped a little when I thought about how I spent the entire summer toiling away in Darkmoor to get Malistaire gear for my max wizards and fed so very many non-tradeable gear items (at that time) to my pets. Ugh!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I sympathize with you. you spent a ton of time doing that, however, from day one, many of us have asked for them to be bank sharable. I DIDNT do DM runs because they just take too long, now they're worth it again (from my perspective)

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
Eh, that was my first response. Then I realized I never got an off-school Tier 1 drop. The Tier 2 and Tier 3 gear is so bad, that the Crafted gear with Crowns boots my Balance and Storm will get there in will be superior. Even the Level 70 wand from Meow Archmage my Storm uses is better, and Balance has collected some gear from the Exalted Duels by going with Exalts instead of my Exalted Life.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
There are some exceptions

Anything with a gem socketed in it will not be tradeable

From what I can tell, crafted decks are not tradeable either. That said, all mine have been upgraded to have a socket which has a gem in it, so that confuses things a bit

Will have to look at death's gear because he has one deck I think he has upgraded but hasn't socketed anything in yet.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
yeah, I expect that the Tier 1 is still not dropped off-school so Darkmoor will still be farmed for years, no big deal
only the lower gear is dropped off-school and that wasn't logic to have it No-Trade
anyway, it's just a little help to farm the Graveyard for the better version

by the way, the lower gear can also be dropped in chests while fishing in Darkmoor so that's not a rare, difficult drop to get ;+)

window.onbeforeunload = function() {}