Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

December 2014 producer's letter

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 04, 2014
I wanted to bring up a topic that was huge back when it was released but is fuzzy anymore. At the end of the producer's letter there were three hints of things that are coming in 2015 (this year) one was giving some of those things in your backpack a little more sparkle. This one is obviously referring to jewels. The last one was getting to visit a few new but familiar places. There are a couple of things this could mean. It could either mean the rematch with the bosses or it could mean that we will be going to worlds that we have been familiar with for years but have never gone to. The other one is if you didn't have magic you would have to haul stone slabs around. This one confuses me. People were suggesting Mirage at first but when Polaris was announced The slabs made no sense. One of my in game friends was always suggesting ancient spells but I had always disregarded this. I came to think more of this when Polaris was announced. could the lvl 108 spells be ancient themed? Was Kingsisle anticipating Mirage at first but changed their minds? I would appreciate your input and Good luck in Polaris!

Samantha Willowdreamer
lvl 100
lvl 91
lvl 48

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Jewels and Ultra Dungeons are obviously 2. The stone slabs most likely refer to castle building blocks.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
seethe42 on Oct 25, 2015 wrote:
Jewels and Ultra Dungeons are obviously 2. The stone slabs most likely refer to castle building blocks.
I'd just like to point out that that had already come out. No point in talking about it there and in that tone.