Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two Balance spell suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
These may have been thought up before, but I found it odd that Spectral Blast and Spectral Minion don't have Life, Death, and Myth counterparts the way the rest of the Balance spells do. To this end I suggest the following two spells:

Mystical Blast
Level 42
5 PIPs
85%
Deals 540, 665, or 750 to target

Mystical Minion
Level 52
5 PIPs
100%
Summons a Minion of , , or
Minion
# of Pips
Minion Name
Looks Like
Rank
Health
Forest Sprite
Sprite
Ghoulish Retainer
Rotting Fodder
Cyclops Warrior
Eyus Maximus

I figure Alhazred could give them. It could be Mystical Blast is a prerequisite for Mystical Minion. In theory they could also be prerequisites for Chimera, but that would probably be difficult to do.

Thoughts?

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
Erm, Mystical Blast does sort of exist as Spirit Blast, but it's an item card only.
My version of Spirit Blast (or whatever you want to call it) would deal 660 , 520 , or 830 , at 6 Pips.

I guess Balances could get another minion spell, however it would be much more effective to just get an actual Balanceblade and/or Elemental / Spirit Prisms. (Never gonna happen though).

Also, I would suggest a REAL DOT, called Clockwork Elf, also at 6 Pips, dealing 100 and 540 Damage over 3 Rounds. For the school that incorporates all things, 100 Levels is more enough time to wait I think.

Adrian
Promethean Crafter
Rank 11 Gardener
Level 100 , 50 , 46 .

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
* More than enough. Oh dear. Thought I typed that.