Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Anyone Willing to Hatch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
I'm looking for Spell Defy and have been for a while to no avail. I have two pets that I consider "hatch-worthy", and a lot of other pets with talents that some may be looking for.
I have a Starfish with:
Spell Proof
Ice Accuracy
Sharp Shot
Pain Giver
Spritely

I have a Bone Dragon with:
Spell Proof
Pain Giver
Sharp Shot
Death Dealer
Death Accuracy

I have several other pets. I have a bunny with MC Healing Current. I have a Seraph with MC Unicorn. I have an Avenging Fossil with Death Critical, MC Death Spear, Death Dealer (or something like that). I still have several other pets. If you're interested in a specific talent, I can look into it for you. If anyone has Spell Defy and is willing to hatch with me, then we can manage a time together.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
Will You Hatch With a Fiendish foo dog? or a Gargoyle?

Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
Be my friend on Oct 23, 2015 wrote:
If it has Spell Defy and you're interested in a pet I may have, then of course.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Roslyn Gem on Oct 22, 2015 wrote:
I'm looking for Spell Defy and have been for a while to no avail. I have two pets that I consider "hatch-worthy", and a lot of other pets with talents that some may be looking for.
I have a Starfish with:
Spell Proof
Ice Accuracy
Sharp Shot
Pain Giver
Spritely

I have a Bone Dragon with:
Spell Proof
Pain Giver
Sharp Shot
Death Dealer
Death Accuracy

I have several other pets. I have a bunny with MC Healing Current. I have a Seraph with MC Unicorn. I have an Avenging Fossil with Death Critical, MC Death Spear, Death Dealer (or something like that). I still have several other pets. If you're interested in a specific talent, I can look into it for you. If anyone has Spell Defy and is willing to hatch with me, then we can manage a time together.
I have a red panda (Not first generation) MC healing current, Balance Dealer (8%), +9% resistance to all schools, and accidentally from a pet I hatched it with, MC fire trap. Do you have any good balance pets and want to hatch?

Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
Be my friend on Oct 23, 2015 wrote:
I have no idea if this is going to be done twice (as I replied before but it never showed). If the pet has Spell Defy and you may be interested in one of my pets, then of course I will.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
mrkingk123 on Oct 24, 2015 wrote:
I have a red panda (Not first generation) MC healing current, Balance Dealer (8%), +9% resistance to all schools, and accidentally from a pet I hatched it with, MC fire trap. Do you have any good balance pets and want to hatch?
Sadly, I don't have any Balance pets. At least, no a Balance pet with Balance stats. The closest thing I have would be a Piranha Hunter with Pip O'Plenty, Defender (which is +block rating), and Balance Assailant (which is +Balance critical rating).

Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
Can anyone hatch a saber tooth with me. I really need that pet and when I go to the pet pavilion I have a hard time

Survivor
Oct 03, 2015
I have a flamenco with defy, i'll be willing to hatch if you have any good ice pets