Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are Drop Quests Purposely Made Too Long?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Hi fellow wizards. I was just wondering if any of you even bother with drop quests that exceed 4 battles to get one drop. Right now I am at the point of frustration and may not bother to do these anymore. I'm on the "Time To Leave" quest in Wysteria where you must collect 4 leaves from the Green Men. After 8 battles I've only collected 4 leaves. This is not fun. Do most of you just skip these? Are there problems you encountered later on if you do skip? Just wondering how the rest feel about these type quests?

Hero
May 07, 2015
storm puffs on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
Hi fellow wizards. I was just wondering if any of you even bother with drop quests that exceed 4 battles to get one drop. Right now I am at the point of frustration and may not bother to do these anymore. I'm on the "Time To Leave" quest in Wysteria where you must collect 4 leaves from the Green Men. After 8 battles I've only collected 4 leaves. This is not fun. Do most of you just skip these? Are there problems you encountered later on if you do skip? Just wondering how the rest feel about these type quests?
im fine with them

Survivor
Oct 11, 2015
They are way to long in my opinion.

Allison SShadowWhisper

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Yes many defeat/collect quests are over the top. Failing to collect now and then doesn't seem like a problem but when it takes a dozen fights to collect one thing (like the infamous collect quests in Zafaria before many of them were toned down), there's a problem.