Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pros and Cons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2011
Pros and Cons of each school

Balance - Balance is very well rounded decent health, decent damage, I hear people always saying balance is weak or don't pick it because its weak but don't underestimate this school once you get judgement your set not for every thing but its still gonna be super effective (ba-dum-sttt, Cricket noises, no one? ok..) not as powerful as storm or fire but it can hold it own pretty good for solo so nothing to worry about except other balance and ice (tower shield)

- Good Health
- Good Damage
- Watch out for other balance
- can heal with helping hands

Storm - storm is well storm big damage, low health, and low accuracy storm is very weak early game and expect to have to redo some battles once you get some more gear or maybe even a pet with some more accuracy ill become more and more easier to battle your enemies with wave crushing force

- Weak Health
- Very Good Damage
- Watch out for storm shield and tower shield

Fire - if you decide to play fire be prepared to wait out your damage because of all of the damage over time spells though be sure to remember not all of fires spells are like that they have some pretty powerful spells like storm but with more accuracy

- Weak Health
- Very Good Damage
- If you see a shield try put a damage over time spell on your enemy

Ice - up there with the big 2 schools but they seem to be dying in numbers so not much is know about them (Lol jk jk) ice can have shields for days and so much defense that they seem to be invulnerable but remember there not just get rid of their shields and you'll be good get at em, but remember they have stuns! and shields!

- Very Good Health
- Decent Damage
- Can stun
- Watch out for ice shield

Death - Very good at soloing because of their unique way of attacking taking the very essence of their enemies to heal them selves almost on par with life's heals but not quite being on a team is optional but death its better to do your own thing, still its a good supportive role

- Decent Health
- Decent Damage
- Watch out for death shield
- can heal others with sacrifice

Life - A very, very good supportive role best played with friends but you can solo with life (i did) alto you'll still need help on some parts as all schools do (i would write more but i don't know what else to say about it so i'll make a joke - If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea; does that mean one enjoys it?

- Good Health
- Decent Damage
- Watch out for life shields
- can heal others

Myth - myth is very good at dealing with shields with earth quake and minotaur plus the minions myth can summon is pretty awesome! and wile your low health you can summon the 0 pip minion and take his heath away with the sap health

- Decent Health
- Decent Damage
- Watch out for myth shield but if you see a myth shield try use minotaur or earth quake other than that watch out
- can stun

Hope this helped someone! (for more info use google to search spells)

Victoria