Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Card pack, clothing bundle, gift card bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2015
Hello wizard101 folks. .super sorry in advance if I am posting this in wrong part of fourm, this is my first time making a post.

So in your opinions what is the best card pack to buy for a Death wizard? I am currently trying to figure out which card packs to buy that will benefit a death wizard the most, gives death strength boost ,looks deathy etc. I have heard many different answers so far and don't know who is right . So if you could plead help me out with that , it will be very awesome.

Another question I have is I have seen many gift card bundles for sale from $29-39$ is there any specific one for a death student with that also? Or just what you prefer ?

Thanks for help!!

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
First what level are you?
Packs; I'd say Terror's Horde pack you want that wand if you're max level. If you want the death 'look' I'd say the Nightmare Pack for Darkwraith Umbra Cowl, Shroud, Boots and Scythe. Keepers Lore has jade gear if you're looking for resist.

Clothing bundle? In my opinion they aren't worth it. I'd say save your crowns. Get yourself one of the new costumes or Archmage's attire and stitch your Darkmoor gear or Exalted Dungeon gear to it (if you're max). If you're lower level you might find a set that has a piece or two of the gear that's nice. I say save your crowns for packs. You can get some nice gear from packs.

Gift card bundle; The newest one is probably their best, the Jewel Crafters Bundle. The mount is the only one in the game with an accuracy buff and it's dye-able. Hands down the best looking mount in the game. The gear and pet aren't too shabby either. You don't get a house with it, the downside. However you can buy a death house for gold I think.

Welcome to the boards!!!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
I think the Nightmare pack has some good 'deathly' looking gear to stitch. For the more sinister and dark look, they have wraith-looking gear like a hooded shadow creature with a matching outfit.

As for best damage gear, I suggest doing Exalted Krokopatra for the hat, Exalted Rattlebones for the robe, Malistaire in Darkmoor for the boots, Morganthe for the athame, and Aphrodite for the ring. This will give you the great damage you're looking for. I still have yet to get that darn athame for my death, seems to be extremely elusive

Good luck!